Atlantic Ocean Road, Norway

20 Posts | Latest reply on 13/09/2013 09:50:37 by oldyeti | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Has anyone done this? 

I bet it's awesome!!! Big smile

http://www.visitnorway.com/uk/Where-to-go-uk/Fjord-Norw...ntic-road/                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

It does look good doesn't it.
You thinking of organising a BM trip for next year?

Karey's Profile
Karey

It's a possibility ...........ErmmBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

wow,   breathtaking.

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Brilliant Thumbs Up
I didn't see any bikes though Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

David have you been across it? :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

"O wow got-t-do-that

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

No Karey, I just didn't see any bikes on the video Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Think you would need good thermals and waterproofs. There did seem to be a slight crosswind in a few places                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

Ahh right David.. Thumbs Up

yeh John you could be right... those waves look a bit scareyConfused Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
GL Blue's Profile
GL Blue

In: essex
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Looks just like the bridge on to sheppey.                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

I'm always remnded more of mordor when i cross over that bridge GL                                                                                                                                                                             
GL Blue's Profile
GL Blue

Ah yes i see what you mean xj that's it straight of the bridge into gondorSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

And into the realm of the orcs.                                                                                                                                                                             
GL Blue's Profile
GL Blue

Watch out for smeagle.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

My Precioussssssssssss LOL x                                                                                                                                                                             
GL Blue's Profile
GL Blue

Ah jen didn't know you caredLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

LOL...                                                                                                                                                                             
GL Blue's Profile
GL Blue

I've always fancied going to norway and go fishing for codThumbs Up that's COD not god just in case Exclamation                                                                                                                                                                             
oldyeti's Profile
oldyeti

In: Hartlepool now
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

I did a trip there last year, up through Holland, Denmark, across to Germany, back into Denmark Sweden Finland and on to Norway,

the roads through Sweden and Finland (i only road along coast to get north) were equally spectacular, but its a long way.

I do want to go back into Norway, but maybe a mid summer trip, north of the artic circle, when the sun doesn't set, and its best to allow a few days longer than you normally would, the distances/ scenery/twisty nature, adds a while!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8430 seconds. There are 793 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption