New Moderators

24 Posts | Latest reply on 13/09/2007 09:43:30 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'd just like to say welcome to the moderating team to mazza, blueboy and sandy.   Good luck LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Woo oo nice one guys Thumbs Up   lol @ Di, 'Good Luck' LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

ohhhhhhhhh boy welcome to the team u lot lolLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

I'd like to start by thanking my manager, my agent and my family etc etc etc   lol                                                                                                                                                                                 
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

In: Liverpool

lol... well done all of you Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

congrats to all the new mods  keep ya eye on that RC she needs watching       Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Blue: I'd like to start by thanking my manager, my agent and my family etc etc etc   Blue aka Oscar LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

nooooooooooo i dont storm RC is a good girl.............good at bein BAD hehehehehehehe Evil SmileLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

In: Crediton

Thanks guys as blue says thank you to everyone who knows me Star Just been to a rally in Cambridge wicked weekend struggling now tho lol!!! Mazza x                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Congrat all - and a good choice Di!   Thumbs Up   Sorry for not being around yesterday to make all the site changes - but I'll be home in a few hours and I'll sort it out then for you.Thanks for offering to help out, and I hope you all enjoy yourselves                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Well Id like to start (and finish for that matter!!) by thanking those who chose me to be a moderator and those who have sent their congrats!!  I think BM is a great site with some great ppl and I have alot personally to thank the site for.  Ill do my best for ya but behave now with those postings cos Im a moderator now you know lmao!!!! Sandy ps be warned.................I know those who need watching and Im watching em now.......................... xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

LOL
Matt's Profile
Matt

LOL  Theres too many Sandy, give up!
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Matt, it's nice to know that I'm not the only suspect LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

no just ur top of the list kwak pmsl                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

haha - lol @ RC                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

naughty but nice uh?? well Ill still be watching yer lmao!!!! and what kind of encouraging advice is that Matt (realistic though it may be?) cant give up before I start now can I pmsl!!?................... Sandy                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

I gave up - that's why I need so much help now lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

lol @ u matt                                                                                                                                                                              
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Good luck guys in your new roles...LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 1102 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption