Membership running out

7 Posts | Latest reply on 10/09/2013 03:19:15 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

My membership is up on the 14th September and I can't afford to re sign up as a paid member anymore, shame after all these years but I need the money for fuel to do my voluntary work for NABD.

I will still be lurking around the site but just won't be able to answer any private messages or bug anyone in the chatroom anymore.

TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Oh nooo cruiser... that's not bloody good enough...you are a big asset to everybody and BM.... where is the hat and where is everybody to put some donations in there...?                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Aww Lynn thanks for your reply above, hopefully after the new year I will be able to afford to rejoin. I have been on here since 2007 and made some lovely friends during those years, people who with out their support I would never have got through my bike accident or got back on my bike and passed my bike test.

I like to think that during my time on here I have been able to do the same for others, lifted their spirits, given support and encouragement when needed but more importantly offered the hand of friendship and given everyone I have chatted to and spoken to in person a warm welcome.
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

And then forgot you had spoken to me lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

@JP... most people try to forget you ....!LOLThumbs Up

@CG ... you are gonna be missed if you disappear Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

You are one of the few people on here who are so refreshing... your antics will be surely missed in the chatroom. I hope you don't mind, but I've sent you a friends request on fb.... would defo hate losing contact with you xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hi ladies I'm a newbie on here but what I have just read that you cruiser are putting your voluntary work time and petrol before everything    well if there is a bucket for you at K.I.S.S I'll put a quid in   the  National Association for Bikers with a Disability (NABD) good on you girl                                                                                                                                                                                  

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5166 seconds. There are 988 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption