Brightona Bike Show - Brighton 13/10/2013

145 Posts | Latest reply on 17/10/2013 22:54:01 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I only took one photo, now down loaded.Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
lindaloki's Profile
lindaloki

In: Norfolk

To tired last night to send my thanks to Andy for organising the ride out, David for putting up with me again in the back of his bike , Aimee for the hospitality in her café, Ray for travelling so far, and excepting my Dome tent joke with such spirit, Flumpy girl, for giggling like crazy at all my one liners Lol, and all the other guys and girlies who made a great day, good too see you all,

When's the next ride out !!!!!!, jumping up and down, Clap take MEEEEE!!!!!!! lol                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

I wasn't putting up with you Linda, it was a pleasure to have your company.

I glad I kept most of the rain off you and should have been better prepared to keep myself dry. Next time you are on the tank Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
lindaloki's Profile
lindaloki

In: Norfolk

ClapI'll Be Your Tank Mascot LOL  Hey I wrung you out when needed Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Thanks for the photos malcolmroger, DaveFM lol, lindaloki, AndySimmo, rustychick and davidneale   May I remind you that if you put a tag over your face, or to someone that isn't you, it gets deleted, tags are for identity, also photos that are side on cos Matt hasn't got time to sort them and I don't have the facility to rotate them on the calendar. If you want a copy of any photo ask the person who uploaded them to send it to you, or click on the photo and save it to your documents on your computer.   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gal...amp;page=1                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1406 seconds. There are 584 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption