Brightona Bike Show - Brighton 13/10/2013

145 Posts | Latest reply on 17/10/2013 22:54:01 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
1066BikerChick's Profile
1066BikerChick

In: East Sussex
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi Dave,

I hope I'm still coming with you on Sunday...?

If so, do you want me over to yours and what time?

I'm really looking forward to this ride-out, if it was like last Sunday, it will be a stonking good trip!

Siobhan

Tongue

Inspector Gadget's Profile
Inspector Gadget

In: Oxon

ColinB I'm doing the same thing, missed the last Brighton event don't wanna miss this one hope to see you all at Pease                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Crato, I will be coming from the Essex direction with Ragnars group. So I will see you at Peas Pottage 09-00 am.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

A small request for anyone who has an empty pillion seat. There will be a young lady at Rottingdean who would like to come along with us but needs a lift, i would offer but i already have a pillion.
Anyone who has  a spare seat and is willing to help please let me know.                                                                                                                                                                             
crato's Profile
crato

I would offer my pilly seat but I will be coming with a pillion :(                                                                                                                                                                             
crato's Profile
crato

Thanks for letting me know David, so I will be flying down there alone, as I attached my new wings/stabilisers to my helmet :p                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Hi Crato, I am not sure yet what Roger is doing. It may be you can ride down to Peas Pottage with him on his new bike.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

only 2 more sleeps to go                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I'm about to have a little nap, so three sleeps for me Bill.                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire

thts all the peace and quiet gone for your neighbours then ragnar                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

zzzzzzz zzzzzzz zzzzzzz                                                                                                                                                                             
Cheryl's Profile
Cheryl

In: Wadhurst

Unless there is a change in the weather forecast tomorrow for the better, I will bale out. Won't enjoy the occasion in the pouring rain!! Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
ColinB's Profile
ColinB

In: Ashford

Current forecast is heavy rain from 10am to 6pm at Brighton! I know they get it wrong but if they stick with forecast tomorrow morning I'm wimping out. Get rained on during the week and do't fancy getting a good soaking the whole day. Bloody weather!!
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

I'll be getting my waterproofs out and facing the weather, hope to still see a fair few of you out tomorrow Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire

WELL WELL,,,,ME BEING A SOUTHERN SOFTIE,ILL BE GOING RAIN OR SHINE YOU HAVE TO WEAR A HAT ON A BIKE ANYWAY SO WHATS THE PROBLEM,,,,,,FROM A SOUTHERN SOFTIE                                                                                                                                                                             
crato's Profile
crato

I don't know if anyone cares but I will be there, too :) Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Rogerb's Profile
Rogerb

In: Eltham
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

I'll be there, come rain come shine..                                                                                                                                                                             
Rogerb's Profile
Rogerb

In: Eltham
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Just checked with the weather office predictions.. no rain early in the morning and the good news is that Brighton will escape most of the bad weather until late afternoon.

Come on people, a little rain is just part of the adventure of bike riding, not so bad when you ride in the rain with others..                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

We will go by your forecast Roger. See you all in the morning :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

bloody fair weather bikers. wimps, a bunch of girlies the lot of you, oh, some of you are. Big smile. have fun and post some photos for us that can't make it.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 601 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption