Brightona Bike Show - Brighton 13/10/2013

145 Posts | Latest reply on 17/10/2013 22:54:01 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

OK it's getting closer so thought it's about time i posted this on the Forum. Who want's to come and join us for a ride into Brighton? 
As i live just a few minute's down the road from this i'd like to make a ride out of it, so, was thinking of meeting at Pease Pottage Service's junction 11 of the M23 at 9am to leave at 9.30am. I could also arrange a meeting point on the A27 for any that don't fancy riding up to the Service's, just let me know Thumbs Up

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=4305 

AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

As you can see i'm having problems getting the events link to work but, hang in there all. 
I'm sure Super Woman Sandi will be along to help me out soon being the star that she is Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=4305

This one should work Andy Thumbs Up.                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

Thanks old red, not sure what i'm doing wrong so lucky we have people like you Thumbs Up Cheers mate.                                                                                                                                                                              
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

The A27 sounds good to me Andy.   What about making part of the route into Brighton through Rottingdean and Aimee's café for some light refreshment before we brave the throng on Madeira Drive ??.  See if we can get Aimee to join us for the day Thumbs Up.                                                                                                                                                                              
1066BikerChick's Profile
1066BikerChick

In: East Sussex
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Greetings biking comrades,

I am up for this Brightona biking bash. If Dave wants to offer me a pilly I  will be most grateful!

Looking forward to blue skies and cold wind whipping my cheeks (er, that sounds a bit wrong!). Anyway, just Autumn temperatures on the bike!

stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire

count me in ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,                                                                                                                                                                             
lindaloki's Profile
lindaloki

In: Norfolk

Hoping to make this if I can swap my shift and cadge a pilly

Linda x                                                                                                                                                                             
lindaloki's Profile
lindaloki

In: Norfolk

managed to swap my shift, so if there is anyone with a free pilly .......take me pleaseee lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I'm going to this, just not sure of my plans for getting down there yet.                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

Get on your bike would be a good starting point Rag! LOL
Be good to see you again, see if you can meet us at Pease Pottage Services at 9am for a coffee before we take the country route into Brighton. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

So that's where I keep getting it wrong.Confused

Flumpy76's Profile
Flumpy76

In: Braintree

I will be coming tho not sure who with at this mo in time ;-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Flumpy76's Profile
Flumpy76

I will be coming tho not sure who with at this mo in time ;-)

AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

You got a bit of a stutter Flumps, or will you be arriving twice ??? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

A lady of many choices.

Flumpy76's Profile
Flumpy76

Lol .. Must be the Honda Davison experience Andy pmsl ...

The choices the choices Ragnar mmm who shall I pick :-P                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

I have put my name down, but may have to withdraw as I am waiting confirmation of some weekend work. At times work gets in the way Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

I hope work doesn't get in the way of this weekend, be good to see you again David Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I get that one David

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 580 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption