bm northern xmas lunch 8th dec

136 Posts | Latest reply on 12/12/2013 19:59:18 by Karey | Go to original / last post
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I will be there see you at 12                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

The more the merrier.  It aint a problem @bastonjock and @Saltaire, I gave Jasen an approximate figure (and added a couple or so for good measure Wink).

It will be good to meet @bj and of course to catch up with you @Saltaire.

@BigRay ... you wearing your Santa outfit???   We might need an elf.. is Alice coming too?LOL

See you on Sunday.  Not long now!PartyBeerBig smile                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Got no chance of getting there for 12 so very unlikely I will be there                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

@JP, pm'd ya.                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Just a thought, it is booked for 12.30pm but the staff aint the fastest in the land and obvs it will take time to serve everyone, so if you are a bit later i am sure it wont be a problem.

Will check out with the fabulous one!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Don't worry about it it's not the end of the world if I don't get there it's not like I'm going to miss a meal                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

aaaaah looks like jasen has done his usual oh well carvery it is then Big smile good job i like a sunday roast Thumbs Up so see you all on sunday meet up for 11.30-12 sit down for lunch at 12.30 x

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Flippin heck Debz ... you been on a photo shot or summat ?! LOLCool

Two new piccies in as many days ... wow!  looking good babes!  A dress and all girlies things and EVERYTHING!!!!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

If it gets any earlier you will be having cornflakes and toast                                                                                                                                                                              
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

enjoy ya meal ya norfern bunch!   Tongue

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Out Sat night celebrating so no chance of getting ther for 12 Sunday, but have fun folks :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow.. old friends and new Hug

I'm off out to family 'do' tonight so I may be a little tender tomorrow.. Wacko LOL

See you all tomorrow! HugBig smile xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

JP gave me a really good idea, so I think I will be arriving at 9am so I can have breakfast and lunch. Who knows, I might have tea as well!

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Are you nighting-out then, Kev?  LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Now there's an idea Kaz, now where did I put my tent?

zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

see you all in a few hrs ride/drive safe peeps xx

JP's Profile
JP

Enjoy the day sorry but cant make it much to early this year for me                                                                                                                                                                              
Littlefecker's Profile
Littlefecker

In: Sheffield
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

See you all soon                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

had a fabby time thanx to all those who came was lovely to see you all again and hope to see you all soon xxxx

havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

time i finished it was to late to come humbug etc                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 551 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption