bm northern xmas lunch 8th dec

136 Posts | Latest reply on 12/12/2013 19:59:18 by Karey | Go to original / last post
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

ok peeps i have submitted the event to the calendar for the xmas lunch at squires.we have left it so theres 2 wks between the hallowistmas do and this one.get your names down hopefully will be a good turn out as it was last year.also think we should do a secret santa thing no more than £5 to be spent.can i ask gotbikeneedpilot for a hand with this please ????????? Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Im in!

(Cheeky grin)                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

cool as soon as the sandi burd put its on calendar get your faces on there.they do the carvery every sunday so should be lush Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Yayyyyyy I'm off that weekend! Count me in :D                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

thats wicked kaz xxBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Sorry wont be able to make this as have a special birthday party in Brum to attend But have fun folks                                                                                                                                                                             
gazza123's Profile
gazza123

In: Mansfield

Ill be there again ! Good turnout last year.!                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Will try and make it again too                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Should be there as food is on the agenda                                                                                                                                                                              
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

In: bradford

Might be bath night but should be able to make it..                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

whaddaya want me to do @zzrbabe?  Got any ideas ... is it a pull out of hat thang ?  ... oh, that sounds a bit rude!  EEK!

Hmmm Embarrassed Im crawling into a corner to curl up n die! Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

well nothing really lol just once sandi puts it on the calendar we need to just let jasen know we are coming Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Oh joy! Cant wait to speak to him .. can you sense the excitement building?! Oh the anticipation :... I am so excited at the prospect!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

hahahaahah Linzi's got to speak nice to Jason!!! hahahahahah 

Now be a good gurly and ask him nicely hahahahaa LOL

*sticks tongue out and runs*

.......she can be scarey, that Linzi burd...ShockedLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

In: bradford

all burds are scary........                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Oi Kaz!  You are soooo gonna get it wen I catch ya!  Slapped legs for you gurl!!   Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Angry     I will put my bestest posh voice on and play nicely ... I might even say please and thank you ...    I just hope he don't rinse the tea spoon off and wipe it under his armpit again ....Dead  Yukky, yuk, yuk, yuk!!                                                                                                                                                                             
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley

I will be here somewhere we may get some food because Jackie is not coming ??                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Oi riley... I don't know what you meanEvil SmileLOL

Linzi... *tag*  you're it Tongue

Ray.. you need to get in before JP Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Tis on ye olde calendar Maid Debz, thanks (it's at Squires init) Wink     http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=4323                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Haha!  Im the first on the list!  YAY!  I get first dabs in the queue ... nah nah nah naaaahhhh JP, you is gonna be very, very , very hungry!!! LOLWinkLOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5320 seconds. There are 597 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption