Angelsey Weekend 21/22 September 2013

166 Posts | Latest reply on 02/10/2013 22:23:00 by Plumbski | Go to original / last post
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

I'm packed and off to bed.......see you bunch of lovely nutters tomorrow                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

see you at all Chester SErvices.......                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

here's the calendar link for when you add your photos   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gallery.asp?event_id=4316                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Have a great time everyone........rs & tc..Thumbs Up x                                                                                                                                                                              
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

In: Sandy Cove

Great two days, cheers lionfish, Andy zzr, for bringing up the rear. I assume everybody got back OK, I went back to Bala there was one or two that I thought were missing, hence no Pondarosa, and just avoiding any problems, thanks NBC for the food this morning your a star, and Jo how good is your riding now stayCoolThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Thanks to all who made this one an absolute cracker, thanks Plumbski for the great routes, especially the one today, was grinning like a cheshire cat,. Thanks to lionfish and Andy ZZR for being backriders, thanks to Oli for bacon and sausage butties, and again to Andy ZZR for making sure I didnt get lost going home.......

It was an absolute pleasure meeting those I knew and meeting everyone I didnt. It was a blast

I will post piccies in the morning.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Wicked weekend. thanks plumbski, thrill ‘ere enjoyed my self   thanks
And thanks to the breakfast girl you know who you are “what a blinder” thanks oli
Now there’s swimbuddy wow what can I say; what a girl, allowing me to look at your butt fore two full days (hehehehe)
Great to meet new friends that can party, thanks to you all  

SwimBuddy's Profile
SwimBuddy

In: wirral

Really great two days. Big smile Dave what can i say?? thanks so much for holding up my rear all that time!! hehehe. my jaw was still aching when i got home. thanx for the stories and the entertainment....you know what i meanWink Truly thank-you for looking out for me....you're a starClap muchos gracious senor. the butty was grt oli. 
To the rest of you ......lovely to meet and make new friends and looking forward to the next one. thanks again                                                                                                                                                                             
newbikerchick's Profile
newbikerchick

In: conwy
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Another cracking weekend came home buzzing really enjoyed the rideout today thanks plumbski will have to try n remember the route.   Thanks to Jo for organising again think this was a success this time eh Wink   Loved everyone's company and great to have more new friends hope to see ya all again soon   Hug xx                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

First success....we didn't actually lose anyone this time lol
second success.....everyone had a stonking weekend.     Piccies are up....don't forget to tag.                                                                                                                                                                             
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

Hey you guys Ive got an idea for spring next year, THE GOWER RUN, fantastic part of Wales great beaches, pubs, and I know a great campsite right next to the sea, lets do itThumbs UpThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

Ps I will sort out a route, and guide you all around of course, maybe a couple of rear gunners, lionfish AndyzzrThumbs Up

Get it posted Jo over to you, and I won't be wearing any high vis.Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Aww why not Plumb? If I had been there I'd have chased ya LOL   Thanks for the photos V-Rod and rowanblossom   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gallery.asp?event_id=4316                                                                                                                                                                              
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

Hey Sandi, theres always next years, Gower RunThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Oh Mr P definately does like to be chasedLOL   Just googled the Gower Run and it mentions a marathon....which I'm fairly sure doesn't mean we get to eat loads of chocolate.     Happy to sort it out though.       I have to warn you my weather prediction abilities don't stretch quite as far as April 2014.                                                                                                                                                                             
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

Used to work down there, its about 4.5 hrs in a car, theres a campsite at Rhosilli and just over the dunes is the sea, campsite is a bit more upmarket than Bodfan so maybe a bit more anal over bookings etc, and will get booked up early. The weather in the Gower is either sun or rain, and nothing in-between, theres a cool pub called the Arthur thats my favourite, there all biker friendly etc. Theres a great walk up to the end of Worms Head, I know how the guys like a walk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! great views, sunsets etc. All in All a cool placeThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

@RB - you let me down!  I'm gutted .... no naked buttski!!!  Unhappy Flippin' heckCry

On the other hand the personalised Hi Viz looks luvverly on ya @Pumbski Wink

Pleased you all had a fab time Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

What can I say GBNP.....mind you it was a bit chilly at Chester service station where we met up......that might have had something to do with it LOL.      
lionfish's Profile
lionfish

In: Cotswolds

Well i'm all recovered, can we do it again soon then maybe I will remember more.  I seem to have some blank bits looking at those pics & i still can't work out how you ended up with one of my socks.  Must have been a good evening Clap                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Your sock liked my tent as you walked past, undressing ready for bediebobyes at something silly oclock in the morning.........not much longer after you boys sang nellie the elephant walking down the street lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 792 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption