Angelsey Weekend 21/22 September 2013

166 Posts | Latest reply on 02/10/2013 22:23:00 by Plumbski | Go to original / last post
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Hi everyone.   Have just submitted the events, so should show up in the next couple of days.   Get your piccies added.      Don't worry if you can only do one day.    Also everyone is welcome, regardless of experience.   Should you have a pilly seat vacant, please post this.     The camp site is bodfanfarm.co.uk 01407810706 and pitches are £7.00 and 20p for showers.   You need to ask for the back field/dunes as these are next to the loos, so less of a trek in the dark.   The route as suggested by Plumbski is   Meet Chester Services at 9.30/10.00 (Junction 14  M56) A494 Rhuthun B5105 Cerrigydrudion A5  B4501 A4212 Trawsfyndd A470 A487 A4085 Beddgelert A498 A4086 Llanberis A4244 A5 Anglesey A5025 Stop / camp    Day two after camping at Rhossy, A4080 Llanfair PG for DD A55 A487 Caernarfon A499 Pwllheli Pos detour to Abersoch??? A497 Dolgellau A494 Bala A5 A494 A5104 Pondarosa?? Chester A541 Mold A494 M56 Theres plenty of garages / cafes / shops enroute no problem.   If those of you who want to camp can PM me as quickly as possible I can let the owner of the camp site know, but you will need to sort out payment directly.    RB                                                                                                                                                                                 
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

In: Sandy Cove
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Cool pray for sunCool                                                                                                                                                                             
newbikerchick's Profile
newbikerchick

In: conwy
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Good news RB swopped my rota so now free for camping Big smile Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

Well done NBC, do you want us to meet you at Tesco Rhuthun again ??                                                                                                                                                                             
newbikerchick's Profile
newbikerchick

In: conwy

ha ha ye can do but will you all turn up Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

We can all but try, naa this time everybody's gonna know what the route is, and the plan. HopefullyBig smile what can go wrongLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

I still dont know where the tesco is lol........mind you I am planning to follow the new Lord of the Hi-Viz ;-)

Great news Olli, that you are going to be able to make it.

Going to start looking at 2 man tents tomorrow as the 4 man tent I have is WAY too big.

Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering

Look at 3 "person" tents RB Wink   I have a 2 person tent and it's only "just" big enough for me Wacko   Go Outdoors will have a good "end of season" sale Big smile                                                                                                                                                                               
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Thanks Emzed....I thought 2 cos the 4 I have is just absolutely massive.    Seen a nice Tepee one on ebay and dead easy to put up (and I can stand up in) which is in budget but have a go outdoors membership card so will wait to see what is on offer.    Got to remember to pack light LOL    Just realised this for some reason turned yellow so was hard to read in the first post:   "If those of you who want to camp can PM me as quickly as possible I can let the owner of the camp site know, but you will need to sort out payment directly". 

It will be good day/weekend out and not too expensive either.  So come on, get your name down.

Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

If you just follow the A494(main road) into Rhuthun, the first big roundabout you will come to is the Tesco one, there are trees, and bushes hiding the signs at the mo.

Got my tent from Decathlon, it was cheep, but most important very light, and GBNP has suggested getting compression bags to make things even smaller, she's a hardcore festival goer apparently Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

Ps RB, it might be a good idea if DD wears the vest, then if I can see him bringing up the rear. So I can continue. Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

You are SOOOO not getting out of wearing what I've got for you, but will quite happily get the same for DD as I know how you boys like to match LOL......now is that two naked riders Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                                 
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

Now you have got me worried, might have to abandon you on the welsh moorsHandshake                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Now come on......you know full well you dont have to wait for the moors..........probably be able to lose me at chester sevices if ya try hard enough lol

Gonna put sparkly fairy dust on the outfit now.......now where did I put those deely boppers mmmmmmm......

As soon as its on the events page I will let people know.
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

I know this hasnt appeared on the events page yet, it has been submitted , please be patient as it is Sandi's first week in her new job

The meet point is chester services at 9.39/10.00 am on Saturday 21 Sept. Full details of route and camp site on page 1, please pm me if you want to camp and I can let the owners know roughly numbers, however you have to sort your payment direct.

Thanks
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

Hi RB I will print of some copies of the route etc, when we know how many are comingThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Will do sweetie. Bought my tent today so all ready                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

On the events page..........get your piccies up :-)

Thank you Sandi                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Oooooo Miiiiiiiiiike, Mike over here (waving).......guess what came in the post today lol ;-)

Anyhoo, roll up roll up, Angelsey weekend (or day trip) will soon be here. The route is on the first page.

Will be a good weekend                                                                                                                                                                              
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

Hope the weather forecast is better than this oneUnhappy                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 528 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption