Angelsey Weekend 21/22 September 2013

166 Posts | Latest reply on 02/10/2013 22:23:00 by Plumbski | Go to original / last post
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Good to know you always carry protection.

Am sorry to hear troop's news.

Sure we can sort out the back rider on saturday.                                                                                                                                                                             
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

In: Sandy Cove
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

It would just be good to have a good rider at the back, then when I see them we can carry onThumbs Up

You could always do it Jo with your hi viz onBig smileThumbs Up

Earn yourBeerBeerBeerBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Omg you want me to bring up the rear.......not sure what to say to that......cost you more than 4 pints lol......                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

hi RB and all I'm trying to make it I've got a run to Scotland in the wagon  Friday wont get back until sat  I will meet you at Rhuthun  if I can keep my eyes open RB can you let the camp site know Ill pay on the gate.  If I don't make Rhuthun Ill meet you all at the Anglesey bridge A5  So if I'm not at Rhuthun  NBC  has my number so she could txt me a time at the menin bridge if that's OK    
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hey yoose guys and gals that are doing the weekend - have lotsa FUN and I will be thinking of you all - whilst I am working ! Unhappy

Jood x                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Ta Jood, shame you can't come along.   Lots of piccies to be taken this time as well.       V-Rod, I've replied to your pm.     Right.....anyone else, come on down.....it is going to be good weather, good company, good riding and well just a fantastic weekend.     Come on and get yourselves signed up.    Possible the last chance to have a good two day blast out on the bike.        I mean there is a competition and everything lol.      Don't worry if you just want to turn up on the day, the meet point (unless you've pmed to arranged differently) is CHESTER SERVICES at 9.30/10.00 am on SATURDAY.    The route is further up the post.      its going to be a grand weekend out                                                                                                                                                                             
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

Hi v-rod, I think if you just follow the route, as posted, you will catch us up no problem, we will stopping a lot to re-group at the end of every road, if you just keep going Im pretty sure you will catch us no problem. That way you get to do the route as well, we can text you if you want to keep you informed Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Just look for the slowpoke on a red Honda CBF500 (possibly looking lost....and trying to work out left from right) at the back of the group.    Either that or just listen out for the screams and swear words as I go round bends.......Seriously ya can't miss meLOL                                                                                                                                                                               
lionfish's Profile
lionfish

In: Cotswolds

I'll play rear gunner if you like.  That way no-one will see me if I start playing silly buggers on the roundabouts.LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

BeerHey lionfish you are on, you can do what you like for me, see ya tomorrowThumbs Up

ps I have some print outs of the routes, you can't go wrongBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Lionfish you are a star....Hug   oooh yay someone gets to wear the other matching outfit to Mr P's......LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

One more sleep to go.

Anyone else want to come, you are more than welcome.                                                                                                                                                                             
newbikerchick's Profile
newbikerchick

In: conwy
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Hi will see you all at Tesco car park in ruthin at 10.30 to 11 ish if thats ok and hope to meet Dave (vrod on way). Sorry Jo I will not be camping but will drive back to meet ya if ya all going to pub SmileBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Okey dokey honey, see you tomorrow                                                                                                                                                                             
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

Going to the pub, is the pope a catholic BeerBeerBeerBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
SwimBuddy's Profile
SwimBuddy

In: wirral

hey Jo don't worry about holding up the rear. il'l be right with you if i have any more whisky and sodas!! plumbskis very good idea of getting rid of a sore throat!!!  well seems to be doing the job. see how my head is in the morning Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
SwimBuddy's Profile
SwimBuddy

also sorry to hear about troop's news.                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

I better go finish putting far to much stuff in my throw overs                                                                                                                                                                             
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

You'll be fine, think positiveHandshake                                                                                                                                                                             
SwimBuddy's Profile
SwimBuddy

pretty much packed and ready to go!!!. Smile i haven't packed a pillow but hey i can improviseSmile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 538 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption