Scottish members: Erskine Poker Run 15 Sept.

6 Posts | Latest reply on 16/09/2013 21:43:50 by izzyhill | Go to original / last post
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

I'll be doing the East to West route from the Falkirk Wheel. Well, that's the plan Ermm

Be good to see other Scottish members - I know you're out there, somewhere!

No pre-registration so no commitment if weather's bad or something better crops up. Not sure what time I'll set out (getting friends organised can be like herding chickens) but will stick around at the Erskine Home for the prizegiving shenanigans.

http://www.erskinemotorbikemeet.co.uk/#/erskine-poker-run/4567096701 for more information. Small donation and all in a good cause.

PM me if you plan to go and want to meet else I'll not know you were there.                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

http://www...4567096701                                                                                                                                                                               
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

Plan changed - no way will I be ready this weekend as I need new tyres.
Didn't look like this was getting any interest anyway.                                                                                                                                                                             
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

In: Middle earth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Im at KISS rally but if you eva fancy a run out, probably lookin at next year for a long ones tho, i can come up...scotland has had mild autumn/winters before x                                                                                                                                                                             
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

In: Middle earth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Im at KISS rally but if you eva fancy a run out, probably lookin at next year for a long ones tho, i can come up...scotland has had mild autumn/winters before x                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

Not sure if anyone went out, website said "not cancelled or postponed" but the FaceBook page says it's been rescheduled for Sunday 6th October, all arrangements same as before.
Reckon I'll have new tyres by then and they'll need a good run to scrub them in so I'm hoping the weather will be kinder this time.
Be good to see some Scottish members at the finish line (not that it's a race or owt) so shout out if you see me - or message me to get in touch beforehand.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2031 seconds. There are 960 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption