Films to write home about

52 Posts | Latest reply on 25/04/2014 23:18:30 by Wraith750 | Go to original / last post
LadyMiss Suz's Profile
LadyMiss Suz

In: Bournemouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

For a good laugh: PAUL, with Nick Frost and Simon Pegg

For a good cry: Usually anything featuring animals. Am avoiding WARHORSE because I just know I'll blub somewhere in it.

For a good scare: THE VILLAGE, M.Night Shyalaman

For action: UNDERWORLD, with Kate Beckinsale and Bill Nighy

Best TV series the moment: GAME OF THRONES and RIPPER STREET

Favourite Directors: M. Night Shyalaman, Tim Burton, Jean-Pierre Jeunet (AMELIE, CITY OF LOST CHILDREN, MIC MACS), Ridley Scott

Just love the stories. :}                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

@ tingaling warehorse is an amazing film and if your anything like me you wont cry at some point during the film you will cry from the minute it starts right to the end.
just watched mortal instruments and the second thor film fantastic two films and chris hemsley OMG how sexy and we get to see him with no shirt on mmmmmm EmbarrassedWinkThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
LadyMiss Suz's Profile
LadyMiss Suz

@ ZZ: Eeeeek! The whole way through? Damn. Now I'm not going to watch it. Embarrassed Tell me, does the horse die at the end? Don't like it when they die at the end. Too sad.

Been seeing the trailer for the second Thor film. Didn't actually see the first one. Second one is good?  

zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

No he doesn't die at least I don't remember him dying been long time since I watched it sure he doesn't and yes both Thor films are ace :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

@Tingaling... I gotta agree with you on Game of Thrones Smile Best thing I've ever seen on telly, the  tv series is not strictly faithful to the books but my goodness they do do them justice.   Roll on April for the 4th series Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
LadyMiss Suz's Profile
LadyMiss Suz

Lulu, I have been waiting on tenterhooks for every new series to be released on DVD and then I spend two days on a GoT marathon. No waiting here!

ZZ: well, if the horse doesn't die at the end of the film, then I will watch it. Yeah, I know, I'm such a softie. :}                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

just watched the heat with sandra bullock and melissa mccarthy absolutly hilarious.couldnt stop laughing highly recomended                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

just watched a film again with sandra bullock an oldie from 98 "hope floats" and it was really good.i dont noramally watch chick flicks but this was very honest and true to the end about how cheating can effect people but how thay can pick themselves up very poingnant (if thats how its spelt) lolBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The first Rambo film ; Closer to the Edge - TT film ; Star Wars ; Pirates of The Caribbean (for all your pirate talk needs) ; Alien & Aliens ; Bladerunner ; Predator ; Platoon ; Full Metal Jacket ; Despicable Me ; The Big Blue

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Harold And Maude is an amazing film, and as a Yorkshire lass I also love Rita, Sue & Bob Too.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest..... no description or praise necessary except one word.... FABULOUS Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Wraith750's Profile
Wraith750

In: Stevenage
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Favourite films are:
Manhunter - the original Hannibal Lector movie
Top Gun
Heat - with Al Pacino & Robert DeNiro
Highlander
Apocolypse Now
Bladerunner
The Notebook

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3599 seconds. There are 582 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption