Angelsey Ride Out suggested dates

75 Posts | Latest reply on 13/09/2013 21:05:13 by Plumbski | Go to original / last post
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

In: Sandy Cove
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hey RB Told you he was a cool guy, I pitched a tent there for about 4 months one year whilst doing a job on the island, and he just charged when I stayed there, I think the showers were 20pence to use obviously the karzys are free, forgot to mention there is a chippy in the town.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

http://www.bodfanfarm.co.uk/about.html

For anyone who wants to look, I thought we could ask for pitches in the back field and dunes.

So......weekend of 21/22 sept it is. Will sort out putting it up on the events page.
newbikerchick's Profile
newbikerchick

In: conwy
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Hi Jo if thats a defo for 21/22 then I may be a maybe as down to work on 21st but will ask someone to swop weekend and will no for defo mon/tues and thats if i'm back from KISS in one piece!

Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

OK boys, and girls. Day two after camping at Rhossy,
A4080 Llanfair PG for DD
A55
A487 Caernarfon
A499 Pwllheli
Pos detour to Abersoch???
A497 Dolgellau
A494 Bala
A5
A494
A5104 Pondarosa?? Chester
A541 Mold
A494 M56
Theres plenty of garages / cafes / shops enroute no problem.                                                                                                                                                                             
oldyeti's Profile
oldyeti

In: Hartlepool now
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

hi all,
are you (after trying to read through this whole thread ha ha )
camping over from sat21 evening, to ride out Sunday 22nd?
them dispersing the late afternoon on the Sunday?
(asking as is a little 150-200 miles home for me, so may need to "plan" (I don't do much of that!)
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

Hiya Old Yeti, the idea is meet on the 21st jun 14 M56, probably about ten ish in the morning, then ride the scenic route to Anglesey as posted, camp over night at Rhosniegr, then pick up the new route back home, fantastic roads to suit everybody, theres good pubs etc at Rhossy, and the camp site is chilled out.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

PS sorry about the thread, its that mad GBNP, I'm gonna meet her next Sunday at Matlock should be a laugh, I will print some details of the route on both days, we just need good weather now, cheers Mike.                                                                                                                                                                             
DynamicDave's Profile
DynamicDave

In: Lytham

Hey Mike, re: the Saturday, any chance of doing Llanfair PG for a group photo Before we camp, that way any bods who are only along for the day get to be in it                                                                                                                                                                             
oldyeti's Profile
oldyeti

In: Hartlepool now
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

@ plunbski,thanks for that1
I`ll look at logistics of making the M56 for that early,
its not too close to us north eastern folk!

and dust off the tent!                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Sorry been a bit distracted this weekend.   Ride out and prep for a job interview, will sort out posting an event tonight, I promise.     Oh and Mike.......found you a whole outfit to wear lmao Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

Yes DD, we can do it as soon as we get on the Island, its just over the bridge, and we can take a rain check to see how everybody's feeling by then, we can go either way around from there.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

opened a new thread with the official date, time and routes and camping information.   RB                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

DD you will need a wide wide lens and a shitload of bods the sine is about 60 foot long

troop's Profile
troop

In: birmingham

count me in on this one, Big smile nice to meet new people.                                                                                                                                                                             
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

You are welcome troopThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4844 seconds. There are 622 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption