Angelsey Ride Out suggested dates

75 Posts | Latest reply on 13/09/2013 21:05:13 by Plumbski | Go to original / last post
FireStorm-X's Profile
FireStorm-X

In: Wigan
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Will have to pass on this one, cant make weekends yet :( need to get home to daughter after ride. But hope you all have a good rideout :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Onearmbandit52's Profile
Onearmbandit52

In: Brynford
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Count me in,Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Firestorm , the weekend is just an idea at the mo, but if we do a weekend, why dont you come for just the day                                                                                                                                                                             
newbikerchick's Profile
newbikerchick

In: conwy
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Dave I was out on the Llanberis Pass, Trawsfynydd, Beddgelert and Porthmadog on Monday with a couple of mates, brilliant roads everyone will enjoy Smile If you want me to check out any of the BB or camp sites just le me know   Picture under the LlanfairPG sign will be a must LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

In: Sandy Cove

Yep Firestorm, theres always the A55 for a quick exit anywhere on the ride. We are never to far awaySmile                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Oli, I will get in touch re camping if there is enough interest, otherwise, it will be another good ride out

SwimBuddy's Profile
SwimBuddy

In: wirral

if 22nd is the date i'm in. just hope i can wing it in work. oh plumbski i found a spare vest under the stairs. i'll pack it in my overniterLOL i'm all for staying over Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
SwimBuddy's Profile
SwimBuddy

if 22nd is the date does that mean we stay over till the monday if enough have signed up ?? Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Why not SB :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Yay SB.....bring that vest and I will bring .....ooh I better not say, Plumbski will get scared LOL.
As for the stay over, if enough are interested I will check out how much it would be from Fri-Sun, Sat-Sun and Sat-Mon.      Its looking like Saturday 22 September then.......If everyone is happy I will get this in the events by end of play Friday.                                                                                                                                                                                      
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

Very worriedBig smile!!!!!!!!Cool

I could stay Saturday night, but it would depend on the weather really, gets a bit wild on Anglesey, it would probably blow us all away, fingers crossed.                                                                                                                                                                             
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

Don't forget RB Dave wants to go to the Church of St Marys in the hollow of White hazel trees, near the rapid whirlpool by St Tisillios of the Red cave. Llanfair PGWink                                                                                                                                                                             
SwimBuddy's Profile
SwimBuddy

now i'm REALLY CONFUSED!!!  the 22nd is a Sunday!!!ConfusedErmm                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

@plumbski... I feel honoured to be invited to join you on this jaunt bur as per pm i am unable to make it.

I hope you all have a fab time n manage to cope with mike wearing nowt but a hi-viz vest, bike boots, lid n gloves. Lets hope for his sake the weather is tropical!!
DynamicDave's Profile
DynamicDave

In: Lytham

Aha! So that's what it means Mike!  I originally thought it was made up to attract tourists EmbarrassedSmile
Good point Karen, if there is a stopover, Mike can only do Sat?, I can only do Sat (coz ov wurk Unhappy), Ian 2690 can only do Sun, dunno where that leaves us all @ this point.   Sorry you can't join us GBNP, a new face would have been nice on the run Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

SB thats cos I looked at the calendar wrong ..... apologies for the confusion ........hence me never EVER being allowed to be in charge of the routes lol

Majority rules so you all need to tell me what day you can do. I would say re the camping it would be sat/sun rather than sun/mon, so peeps dont have issues re work

Sorry you cant make it GBNP.
SwimBuddy's Profile
SwimBuddy

still count me in Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Perhaps, if mike keeps hounding me i will be able to make something this side ov next summer! Keep me in the loop please.

Hope you all have a fab time (i will be with you all in spirit) dont forget to stop for me to av a cuppa tea n a cake during the day (i get peckish) ...also if camping around 7.30pm crack a tinny for me please! TA!
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

Sure thing GBNPBeer I will never forget you. You were nice to me when I joined, legend keep smiling, and I'm having a beer right now watching Top Gun on my Sky box, call sign Charlie.Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Ooooh tom cruise on a motorcycle... Looking good.. but then again val kilmer ... Or Anthony edwards... Oooh souch choice ... So little time !!

Got to the classic line yet ??                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 336 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption