Thank you!

49 Posts | Latest reply on 28/08/2013 23:27:50 by rileymtr | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Time to root in the cupboard for the jd .. hang on ... (Pulls face, tongue out, wriggling hand about in deepest darkest corner of cupboard) ... There it is... (Grasping neck pulls bottle out).. gawd damn it ... Fricking olive oil .... (Throws it over shoulder) ... Flippin heck .. (arm back in nether regions of cupboard) aha, yup its a bottle of jd! You want some? Av a swig, i aint got time nor inclination to offer a glass...
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Ouch that one was a bit delayed... It got me on back iv head, when i stood up!!

rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

In: bradford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

aint bothered for no glass give it here.

big swig there go....                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Ta!

Soo, whats this about bondage or duct tape ??!

Quaffs jd, n takes a slurp of beer ...

Right back at ya!                                                                                                                                                                             
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

cheers

better ask kaycat i no nothing lol
gulp

there you go.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Thank you...

Glug, slurp.. excuse meee!

Oh dear maybe kc had her wicked way wiv ya last night (lol)

Passes bottl ... Oops starting to think ive had enuff ...

Bottle back at ya..

If duct tape aint any good, there is a roll of hazard barrier tape in my loft .. 200mtrs of it! (Wink)

rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

ta

200mtrs could be handy lol.
well it is a school night and i do work with knives, quite attached to my fingers.
put the rest on ice till weekend ehh.

passes it back........                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Yup. Time to turn in. Thanks for keeping me company. You are a star! Av a good day tomoz. Nite x                                                                                                                                                                             
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

keep smiling.... nite x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 1426 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption