What made you smile today?

27112 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 14/09/2023 16:20:52 by Strom67 | Go to original / last post
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

Out for a drive today over the moors and getting passed by three vintage sports cars.
It was so good to see them being driven like they were designed to be driven rather than just parked up and polished as some show.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Smile today...enough feeling and grip back to finish changing Marilyn's front tyre single handed( nearly literally) :)                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Good news jinx, the only way is up πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Just booked my hotels for my ride 🏍️ to Italy for my niece's wedding. 😎                                                                                                                                                                             
Hipotomuse's Profile
Hipotomuse

In: Carlisle
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

while looking for something to watch on youtube I found Bud Spencer and Terrence Hill (Mario Girotti) their movies are pure bliss and a tonic for what ales you so I am definitely smiling                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

One of my niece's buying her first 125cc after over a year on a ped.
I think there's someone in our family that's a bad influence on her.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

setting orf this am knowing where I wanted to moor and getting to moor right there where I planned.....whoop whoop 😁πŸ’ͺπŸ™βœ¨                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Met a lovely German biker couple on campsite this evening. Gave her my bottle of Skin So Soft to combat our Scottish midges. Pity they're on the ferry home tomorrow, but she can keep it packed for their next visit.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hearing people's conversations as they walk along the towth past the boat.......πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.....

us hoomans do talk a load of crap often πŸ€­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Been to see The Undertones tonight, played Teenage kicks, twice.
Class act, still smiling 2 hours after.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Seeing one of my lovely nieces getting married after a sad start to the day.                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Last night whilst riding home from Bike Nite through St Neots I saw a great big hedgehog running around in the road and a chap with his dog frantically directing the traffic around it πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4844 seconds. There are 836 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption