What made you smile today?

27112 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 14/09/2023 16:20:52 by Strom67 | Go to original / last post
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

A morning ride on the mountain bike.
An afternoon ride on Scootie.
Dinner with a married woman at the Teesdale Hotel.
Glorious.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Nothing made me smile today                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Hearing The Sound of Silence by Disturbed on the radio which I duly turned up to 'bleeding ears'

Memories of seeing them perform live at Hellfest, yonks ago now. Awesome! Also same year waiting til gone 1am to see Levellers ... I wasnt gonna miss em. Dancing like a loon on the path and singing along very badly. πŸ™„πŸ€­πŸ˜„
dynax's Profile
dynax

In: Doncaster
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Been smiling all day today, went down some new to me roads and enjoyed every minute out on Xena, who performed exceptionally well and I did push her hard at times, I think she enjoyed it as much as I did πŸ€£πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Sounds like there was plenty of miles of smiles Dynax 😊😊😊😊                                                                                                                                                                             
dynax's Profile
dynax

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Sounds like there was plenty of miles of smiles Dynax 😊😊😊😊...

There certainly were, only downside I missed out on fish and chips at Cleethorpes, but the breakfast at the Green hut was okay, a bit expensive for what it was.                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

A pleasant evening ride around the local roads. Warm, evening sunshine, no traffic - what's not to like 😊                                                                                                                                                                             
dynax's Profile
dynax

Going to club night for the first time in three months, and meeting some new members that have recently joined πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Despite a forecast for 80% rain, we've not seen a drop all day, from striking camp near Waterloo first thing to arriving at Bouillon half an hour ago. It's going to be OK πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

My bike starting on the 1st attempt as she can be a bit temperamental....Happy days!                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

The motorcycling Highland cow ad on TV ... 😊 Smiling like a loon! 😍                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Watching Keira Bevan score the winning points for Wales against Scotland in the Womens Rugby World Cup before breakfast πŸ‰πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

A no booking,no queueing,2 minute Covid booster jab during my lunch break...πŸ˜πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

I've now seen the "Cow on a motorbike" advert Lindsay mentioned...could it be a Moo-to Guzzi...?                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

That would have been funny... but it's a Bonneville apparently.......                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Not a cowasaki then or a bultaco?😏                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Still not seen it... 8                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Winning tickets to Motorcycle Live
Woo hoo!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Smile today.?Tuesday evening,telling Hastings Direct to go f*ck themselves after ringing them about my car insurance renewal...they were attempting to hoist my renewal price by Β£86..the attitude of their call centre operator did it for me...and they wanted to know how many motorcycles i have...totally irrelevant...Quote me happy got my business,over Β£50 cheaper than LAST year with Hastings...customer loyalty is worthless these days...always shop around now..πŸ˜πŸ‘
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Opened my front door and came face to face with a squirrel 🐿, eating the seeds that I'd put out for the birds. He just ignored me and carried on eating. He was huge, and a beautiful grey colour, just like me. Haha

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 573 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption