What made you smile today?

27112 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 14/09/2023 16:20:52 by Strom67 | Go to original / last post
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Just had a curry while watching a Laurel and Hardy film. Just what Friday night's are made for.                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
56% Karma56% Karma 56% Karma56% Karma

The guy on the fully loaded Africa Queen giving it the berries down the A6 today.
I don't know who you are but it was good fun following you, thanks bud. I hope your two mates caught up eventually.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

An exchange of good mornings with somebody special :)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

A beautiful sunset to welcome me home. 😁😁                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

An impending visit....:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

The pictures posted up for Lower Lode weekend,great stuff..πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

A pleasant weekend spent in wonderful company..:)                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Punctured tyre at work..........mmmmm overtime.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cornholio's Profile
Cornholio

In: Tell you later
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

The naga chicken I just had from the curry house :D

It's the first time I've tried this place, only tried it cos mondays are 25% off. It was lush, definitely gonna order from there again!!

........and something else made me smile today, but can't write why on here. It's far too naughty, but I'm still smiling now ;-)
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Smile today..fish fingers sandwiches for supper...sole food(pun intended) :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

A lovely birthday evening meal out with my (now 25yr old) daughter and her boyfriend. Plenty of chatter, lots of banter, good food and great company. Smiles by the boatload.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Cats going beserk at breakfast...:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Having a lie-in...:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

A very long conversation..:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

My neighbours mate leaving this morning. She as sounded like a teenager, don't know where she's going but she was sooooo giddy! πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

The Stranglers and Alice Cooper, great seeing them both again πŸ™‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

S&M2 last night at the cinema, I haven't stopped grinning yet! πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Scotland, I hope you're ready for us. The adventure starts soon. Looking forward to being nice cosy in the middle of nowhere!

Tramping about in the forest, and being wrapped up star-gazing, relaxing in great company with a hot drink or two.

Fingers crossed that Mother Nature has ensured the forests are wearing their autumnal leaves, need lots of photo opportunities πŸ˜πŸ‘

Smiles as wide as a mile just thinking about it. 😁😊
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

A countdown message πŸ˜‰πŸ˜                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

F(vowel)CK (vowel)FF....?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 357 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption