night out oct 6th

140 Posts | Latest reply on 08/10/2007 09:45:28 by firebladekid | Go to original / last post
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Cheers BettyThumbs Up I'm getting real worried about this present now,not something inflatable is it ? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

its not the presie you should be worryed about its all the silly string me and di are bring with us LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

I haven't got silly string, that's your department fbk! Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

NO F89303G SILLY FLAMING STRING AROUND THE HOUSE   bloody stuff,still got it in me garden from the last bbq Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

forgot to say,taxis booked,need £60 off every who's coming back in the taxi                                           Wink       its about a tenner each really                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

Was gonna say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I can fly to Scotland cheaper than ******* £60! Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

might be a little less than that yet but dont hold your breath                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

I won't! LOL   I tend to go blue if I do that so I've learn't not to!                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

so you dont wait for the splash Di?Nuke                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

wayhey whata night out LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

OK Ogyyy - we want a full report of what happened                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

OK Oggy - we want a full report of what happened last night for when we all get back from matlock Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

We were P*ssed LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

no sh*t sherlock!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

ok we were all very p--sed and oggy got a new girl friend called dolly the wonder sheep and lubricant LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

LOL she was a minger Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

hey mate ive never seen you go red like that before LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

you got me  there mate Thumbs UpThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

it just seemed inpolite not to get you one after you kept asking us if that is what we had got you                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 821 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption