: Autumn NABDness - W.Oxford

37 Posts | Latest reply on 08/09/2013 23:26:11 by bic chick | Go to original / last post
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

any one ??                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Yeah I will be marshalling again. See you there.

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

way hay hugs xx looking forward to it xx

non-hotmale's Profile
non-hotmale

In: Leyland

One of my favourite rallys (this one and Astle Park especially).   Can't go this year unfortunately due to circumstance beyond my control.                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

ME ME ME ME ME ME                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

way hay bess on your new trike ???#

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

its on the events forum only me on there come on  peeps xx                                                                                                                                                                             
DukeZ's Profile
DukeZ

In: Wigan
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Had to cancel this one; did have the time booked off work but had to 'volunteer' myself to work on the saturday. Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

http://www...4281                                                                                                                                                                             
bic chick's Profile
bic chick

might make this whoop                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Aww Dennis that's a shame, it would have been nice to catch up again.

kaykat, look forward to seeing you again.

Drobess, I have seen you at many events lately not sure what I have done wrong that makes you want to ignore me, maybe this rally could be a chance for you to explain, rather than you keep blanking me. After all how much help and support did I give you after your accident, even down to getting you a replacement Ace Café T shirt.

Biker Chic I have replied to your pm.
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

how cool chick been to long be good to seya 
duke come down sat nite after work ( you no you what to Wink ) be nice to meet you bess  x                                                                                                                                                                             
Rider10's Profile
Rider10

In: Whitchurch, Shro
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Hey folks...only a few days to go now.Big smile..am marshalling again so riding down on Thursday...was wandering if anyone else from my way ie North West, N Wales or West Mids riding down on Thursday, be good to meet up on route... Shame we can't get other BM'ers to attend this fun and very worthwhile rally.... had a ball at the Cheshire one earlier this year...hahaha...party on..Party.. See ya all there...John Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

I will be working on the gate Friday 12 noon until 16.00 and Saturday on the Gate 16.00 until 20.00 for anyone arriving during those times.                                                                                                                                                                              
bic chick's Profile
bic chick

Looking forward to this no ticket though I will get in won't I??? Good to catch up kk and cg and finally meet r10 lol x                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

No problems paying on the gate Lin as far as I know its not a sell out.

R10 wonder if we have met and haven't known who each other was. I have been Marshalling for the Nabd rallies for a few years now.                                                                                                                                                                              
bic chick's Profile
bic chick

he gets about abit cg but he is in disguise lol                                                                                                                                                                               
Rider10's Profile
Rider10

In: Whitchurch, Shro
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Hi CG and BC...from all the humour eminating from these pages it sounds as if I am going to be a busy bunny...hahaha...Looking forward to intro's at NABD...see you both there...or maybe i really should come in disguise now....heehee...  Sorry but don't chat a lot on these threads...maybe I should then I would get to know more peeps...lol catch up at weekend... oh and ride safe...Cool x                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

getting giddy now xx

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

that is your default position K. lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 637 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption