Airshow

16 Posts | Latest reply on 17/08/2013 21:10:08 by Cheryl | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Airbourne: Eastbourne International Airshow 15th - 18th   www.eastbourneairshow.com/                                   Its Free                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

You going Bill?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hi yes i will be going weather permitting hope all 4 days so if anybody would like to meet up just let me know........   NO camping at this one XJ ........                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

Would like to come over for one of the days, will let you know when and meet up for an Ice Cream Bill Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Cheryl's Profile
Cheryl

In: Wadhurst

Wouldn't mind coming down for this. I have been to the airshow the last few years. Sunday I think looks best weatherwise.                                                                                                                                                                              
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
59% Karma59% Karma 59% Karma59% Karma

Can't make this one, i'm working.   You'll have to buy me an Ice Cream next time Andy Approve.   Hope you all have a good time Cool.                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

Oh yeah, i'v been so engrossed in my ƈ weeks off' i forgot you were working Dave, sorry Tongue Tell you what, i'll buy you an Ice Cream this weekend and eat it for you so it doesn't melt away Thumbs Up Big smile LOL Ouch

On a serious note, let me know when your next weekend off is, i was thinking about arranging a "BREAKFAST" ride out somewhere.                                                                                                                                                                              
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Yeah I recall you mentioning the odd once or six times that you were off work, when we met at the 1066 run Evil Smile.   What can I say except thanks for offer of the Ice Cream, I hope you enjoy it, don't dribble it down your front will you, better make sure you wear your bib, you know the one with "I Want To Be A Biker" on it  Wink Approve.   A "BREAKFAST" ride out sounds good to me, i'll check my shifts and let you know.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Boys, boys, play nicely now !

*=)) rolling on the floor*=)) rolling on the floor*=)) rolling on the floor                                                                                                                                                                              
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

I always play nice PB, it's Dave, he always picks on me Cry ...... LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

LOL ta for the laughs lads LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

AndySimmo i'm shocked Shocked Shocked how can say such things, you'll get spots on your tongue telling fibbies like that, trying to make me look bad and getting me a telling off from PB as well Unhappy.   By the way i'll have the bib back when you've finished with it, you'll have to buy your own Tongue.   You're welcome Sandi LOL Clown LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ive been 2 days running to this show its well worth going......                                                                                                                                                                             
Cheryl's Profile
Cheryl

I'm more than likely to be going tomorrow.                                                                                                                                                                              
ColinB's Profile
ColinB

In: Ashford

I think I'm going after brekky at Car Wash diner at 10.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cheryl's Profile
Cheryl

See you at the diner Colin...                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0313 seconds. There are 633 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption