Timeout and Sherry

7 Posts | Latest reply on 13/08/2013 00:47:44 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Big thank you goes to Timeout and Sherry for adopting me for the weekend, well the think it was just for the weekend but just like a puppy isn't just for Christmas I'm not just for a weekends.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

CC, re not just for christmas, I usually follow people home and it does say on my dog tag,'' if I follow you home, would you keep me? '' hasn't worked yet though, but I'm a tennacious little bleeder somebody will take pity on me one day.
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

It was a pleasure CG, you didnt think we would have let you just sod off home did you, (here you are another club name -TcT) 'Tin can Tenters' we have to stick together. And I thought the adoption agency said you were only free for weekends, yehhhhhh now we can party in the week as well haha.   C U soon us   xx                                                                                                                                                                               
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Thanks again Al, can you both come back please it's not so nice here on my own. No tv reception, so had to watch a chic flick DVD oh well can of Tanglefoot and mrs Browns Boys DVD might make things seem better. Just hope I can get the van fixed in the morning.
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Bet your feeling like i did at Drayton Manor when 5000 peeps left me in the field on my own (bike broke down) ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. But there again of course the van will be fixed have faith, you can do it all again next week alx                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Had a nice visit from 66 and his friend to see if he could do the work so that was nice but still need to get it into the garage tomorrow. I certainly haven't been bored though, they told me which pitch I could have, for TT all parked and perfectly level, went to plug in electric cable and it was too short, next move across pitch, level up again and still to short so move pitch, check lead is long enough, level up TT all great, go to fill up water and now the hose is to short, yeah you guessed it unplug electric and have to turn the TT around and re level it again. Moral of this story is next time go on my bike and take my tent. Oh well at least it gave the neighbours some entertainment
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I cannot let your last posting go without a comment. I've just got to say this CG, who needs a DVD to watch when you're around x. And what words were you muttering? luv Chris x (PS honestly now - you're great company)

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2813 seconds. There are 958 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption