Hallowistmas Fancy Dress - Brum - 23rd Nov

458 Posts | Latest reply on 05/12/2013 20:56:11 by buzz_sp1 | Go to original / last post
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Ang love you outfit, good job I didn't turn up as I am having great fun on crutches, found a great way of getting people out of my way, I turn into a Dalek, hold up my crutch and shout exterminate. lol

Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

In: Sandy Cove
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thanks to the organisers, and everybody who made a great effort to make a great party, I thought the DJ was ace, thanks to Cruiser gal for the room, it was just like the advertWink

It was nice to meet some more peeps of this siteHandshake

I had a great time so whens he next one???Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I had a good time too, with a great ride up there and back.Big smile   Thanks to the team for putting it onThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Flumpy76's Profile
Flumpy76

In: Braintree

Thanks guys had a lovely time ......... Still feeling jaded lol ........ Dodgy photos have been let loose for all to see!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Rider10's Profile
Rider10

In: Whitchurch, Shro
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Wow...what a weekend...party party party... Once again you guys from West Mids did BM members proud...yet another great night. Thanks to all involved with arranging the night, had a brill timeBig smile...whens the next one...hahahaLOL... Was great to meet old buddies again and especially good to meet and make new friends...you know who you are ...Wink...

Have uploaded some pics to the event page so if anyone a copy then message me... Thanks again for a great night.... a toast to you all Beer
Cheers...John                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Pix uploaded!  Beware ... @Rileymtr ... in dress! LOL!

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

uploaded my few photos....the flash gave up all hope of working.   Sorry they are not brilliant ones....                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Wow!.. what can I say? ... Another great night out with some awesome peeps!!  Thumbs UpBig smile BIG THANKS to all those that organised it, you did a great job yet againThumbs UpHug

Thanks to everyone who took photos, they're brilliant! 
I've never danced as much and laughed til my sides ached!

The fancy dress costumes were amazing ..

WELL DONE TO CRUELLA DuVILLE (Kaz Littlefecker) and DOROTHY (Paul116116) who won the Fancy Dress competition! Hug

Big Thanks to BigRay for the lift there and back and to BJ for putting me up .. you're both starsHug

Aunty Jackie...can we do it all again next week??....pleeeeeeese LOL

...I wonder if Sumo ever got his kebab....Ermm...probaby not, if the Jedi had owt to do with it LOL

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Another great night with fab folk, you guys made such a huge effort with the fancy dress, big pat on the back to you all, wish we could have given you all a prize :)
Kaz your welcome and as for Sumo and his need for a kebab and Phils Jedi skill at being able to stop Ken from finding one !!!! well all i can say is Monty Python watch out lol   Glad you guys enjoyed yourselves makes all the organising worth while :)                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

I have just got home, detoured via Essex with my lovely Linda Big smile

I had a brilliant time, it was really good catching up with old friends and meeting so many new people. Sorry if I didn't recognise some of you immediately, fancy dress may have had some thing to do with that. Kaz's costume really fooled me, I think the eyes were brilliant.

Thank you to BJ and all  those who helped put this together, the Midland mob pulled it off again Thumbs UpCool

My pictures didn't come out too good, so only a couple to download.                                                                                                                                                                             
Littlefecker's Profile
Littlefecker

In: Sheffield
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

To sum up in one word "totallyfeckinamazeballsnight" a mahoosive thank you to the organisers, great to catch up with mates and make new ones :)

P.s pays to be evil Muah ha ha ha ha

Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

well, I've finally recovered!! Ermm yet again a brilliant night & thanks to all who organised it. Was great to see people old & new Beer
Roll on the next one Party

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Would be nice to see all the pics that are on FB on bm as well                                                                                                                                                                             
lindaloki's Profile
lindaloki

In: Norfolk

Thank you to the organisers , great night had, good to meet up with a good few new faces, but I am sure that I would not recognise anyone lol, I must apologise to Boy George for nearly taking his eye out with my wing , No I did not want to hurt you , or really make you cry lol , Thanks again ,
Linda x                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Great nite, big thanks to the organisers from me n steve                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

I,m a bit late posting this but a great night as always, thanks to the organisers you did a brilliant job keep it up

bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Twas great to see you again Bill.  Lovin' the new hair do :)                                                                                                                                                                             
buzz_sp1's Profile
buzz_sp1

In: benfleet essex
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

ha ha ha  lindaloki ..  appologies accepted on behalf of boygeorge..  it wasnt a crying game  so  no  worries  :)                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 560 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption