Hallowistmas Fancy Dress - Brum - 23rd Nov

458 Posts | Latest reply on 05/12/2013 20:56:11 by buzz_sp1 | Go to original / last post
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i know this is short notice but as me and russ are not going to the party there is a room available booked at travelodge with mrs gbnp for £36 so if anyone needs a room speak to lindsey if nobody wants it burd me and russ will give you the cash soon as we see you next.have fun take loads of pics luv yah loads xxxxx

Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

HAVE A GREAT TIME Party

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Thanks Sue ( Dips ) gonna miss you .. was looking forward to a good old catch up.. if there's any way you can get over on Sunday for an hour or so, let us know.  Tek care  big hugsHug xxx

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Last chance to get your name down folks :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Karey if there was a way believe me I would have loved to get over to see you all and play catch up and have a giggle. I am not allowed to drive and struggling to master the art of non weight bearing on my crutches so wouldn't dare attempt a bus journey.

If anyone fancies a tea stop tomorrow feel free to send me a pm, would be lovely to have some company.                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

I will be leaving home soon going via Essex, then it's time to partyPartyBeer

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Wish I could have made this one but unfortunately I am working this weekend. To everyone attending, I hope you all have a great night out and I will raise a brandy to you at about midnight.

66                                                                                                                                                                             
Stokeypan man's Profile
Stokeypan man

In: Lincoln
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

Hi all,
Hope you all had a great night.Smile
I was involved in a RTA last night whilst making my way to the party, I'm fine, well a little battered but the van, well I think it could be terminal so if anyone knows of somewhere I can get VW transporter (T4) bits would you let me know.
Neil

Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Sorry to read this Neil, take care. People are far more important than vehicles and harder to repair. X                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey yoose lot that made it there ! I am hearing you all had a rock n roll time ! Soooo jealous that I couldnt make it ...... Hope your hangovers dont screw today up ... xx

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Well I had a stonking nite, lots of hugs, dancing, talking, drinking and laughing.
Lovely to meet up with everyone.
Roll on the next one.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

What a fantastic time, full of fun, giggles, raucousness and high jinx!

Immensely enjoyable, whens the next one!

Came to meet everyone for brekkie n no one here! Soooo trying to find food n i got three VERY hungry boys with me.!!!

Aaaaaaaarrrrgggghhh!
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Oh Neil, thats so pants, hope you get sorted out soon.
((Hugs))                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Many thanks to all involved in organising this party.   I had a wonderful time, it was great to hook up with people I haven't seen for ages, and meet up with many new BM'ers and put faces to names.   Nursing a very sore head today, so back off to bed for me!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Awesome time . thank you to the organisers. :) Sorry to see
That Neil had RTA hope you are both OK                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

What a great night! Thanks to the organisers and all the partygoers for making it so good. Here's to the next event Beer 
Jane                                                                                                                                                                             
bogart101's Profile
bogart101

In: stoke

Thanks everyone for a great night out once again met some great new people and some old friends and had a blast hope you r ok Neil wondered where u were mate all the best to Bm till next time.xxx

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Neil hope your both ok and not too much damage. big thanks to all of you that came and made such a big effort with your outfits. al we need now is the pics to be added so come get the embarrassment started and post your pics

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

My head still hurts.........                                                                                                                                                                             
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

I've added some photos

let the blackmailing begin Wink                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5957 seconds. There are 629 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption