Hallowistmas Fancy Dress - Brum - 23rd Nov

458 Posts | Latest reply on 05/12/2013 20:56:11 by buzz_sp1 | Go to original / last post
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

for those that are going. can i just point out for your listening pleasure. that Planet rock is available within the west midlands on the FM band at 105.2. I fank you. you can actually pick it up anywhere north of banbury. or south of Stafford or west of Leicester. :-)

We don't let the broadcast into wales Wink

Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

To the Organisums lol
Are you holding a raffle ? If so I have a prize
If you wud like it                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Mandy no raffle but we are giving a couple of prizes for fancy dress if you want to donate it :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

Well, after some persuasion from Littlefecker and Potnoodles I'm a coming and I have finished making my fancy dress outfit today :)

Will be nice to catch up with folks I've not seen for a while 

BJ....I have a special request...can we have a telly to watch Dr Who? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Yayyyy Ange!! nice one! It will be great to see you again.. it's been ages!

I can't wait to catch up with lots of old mates..and of course meet the new ones! Thumbs Up

I'm getting just a tad...

.GIDDY GIDDY GIDDYLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Ang i dont do Dr Who lol you need to sweet talk Phil :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

i can see me sitting in the bar. Geek

keep me away from the brooms this time. Cool

Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Still feeling so upset and gutted I can't get there. Have a great time all and I know as soon as I start to see the pictures I will be upset at missing it. To think I made a promise to myself to stay the whole night this time to and not run off. :-(                                                                                                                                                                              
Rider10's Profile
Rider10

In: Whitchurch, Shro
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Hi folks.... what time partygoers in Saracens Head ? and does it have a car park, how far away from Red Lion is it and do they have car park..as might come there first before checking in at Regency Hotel...oh the joys of party time..BeerParty..lolClown 

Rider10's Profile
Rider10

In: Whitchurch, Shro
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Oh and almost forgot....who's going to NEC on Sunday ???

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Rider, yes there is a car park at the Saracens, and its pretty much opposite Red Lion, which has a few car parking bays but not many near it.   Think folks are aiming to meet from 2 pm   Few folk at the same hotel as you whom I understand are sharing taxis if needed :)   CG shame you cant make it you'll miss Phil and his broom !!!!                                                                                                                                                                               
Karey's Profile
Karey

Hi Rider... all I know is we're meeting in the Saracen's Head at dinner time tomorrow, so I reckon that could be anytime from 12 noon Big smile

The Saracen's and The Red Lion are quite close, I'm sure there's car parking with both, but I'll wait till someone from Brum can confirm this Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Phil, last time I was in your company and you did your rock star broom wielding diva, you gave me a fat lip Ouch                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Oooops... BJ beat me to it LOL

Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

BJ pictures of Phill on a broom are a must. There was me hoping to come and finally meet my knight in Shinning armour, (well it is fancy dress) I was going to come in my Donkey outfit so we could have ridden on into the sunset together.                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

CG , Phil doesn't get on the broom he uses it in a different way !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

why don't that surprise me BJ                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

I can assure you all that there won't be any pictures of me at all if i have owt to do with it. let alone a broom.

Anyway it wasn't a broom at the time. more a virtual mic stand. CoolStar

Littlefecker's Profile
Littlefecker

In: Sheffield
25% Karma25% Karma 25% Karma25% Karma

" starts virtual cha cha " oooooooo one more zZz then it's gonna get messy....paaaarrrtttyyyyyyyy :D                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Now Squashy play nice lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 1059 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption