Run to K.I.S.S 2013 from the South

197 Posts | Latest reply on 16/09/2013 22:28:11 by stutts | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I have a verrrry loud klaxon Dave......I could call you on the phone and set it off when you answer.Big smile

(PB in helpful mode!!!!)

MTS1200's Profile
MTS1200

In: halstead

That`s reminded me `bring me air-horn for that early morning call` Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

PB in helpful mode as ever, but you've given the game away now Julz Tongue + i'm rather fond of my eardrums. Thank you all the same for your oh so kind offer to assist me in my endeavours. Big smile 

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

dave vm i think that rope is a bit to short cannot get to the bog help........ ho ho ho                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Takes a bow and exits, stage left !!!!!!

*=)) rolling on the floor*=)) rolling on the floor*=)) rolling on the floor*=)) rolling on the floor*=)) rolling on the floor*=)) rolling on the floor*=)) rolling on the floor

Enjoy  KISS  Y'all

stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire

thanks for reminding me xj and ragnar,,,,im ready even got a matress and a kettle this year luxury,,,,,,,but any sign of rain and im booking in to the local hotel,,,be good to catch up with you in morning,,xj don't hide from me at Thurrock services im leaving around 7 ish
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

To help you find him Stutts,
XJ rides a XJ900 Diversion.                                                                                                                                                                             
ColinB's Profile
ColinB

In: Ashford

Just looking at the pile of stuff due to go on my bike in the morning. Goldwing owners suddenly look like very sensible people. Sod it, the microwave is staying at home.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ride safe peeps, see you tomorrow..x                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Ermm That reminds me, I haven't finished packing.
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

Funny you should mention that David neither have I, better get on with it Thumbs Up.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

You know what they say about old age?

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Yes we forget things, like Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Packing? are you telling me we have to bring our own stuff with us now?                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

mmm, better start...........

MTS1200's Profile
MTS1200

In: halstead

Am a bit pissed already after a few beers and a curry.  happy days.
Has anyone seen the plot ?                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

ChrisI will see you at Bow McD's at 11-00am.

Now how am I going to get all this sh^t on the bike? Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

David, you put the S**t in the toilet and just take your camping gear.   Hope this helpsBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Stutts Update,
 Nick is already on the M25 by the M3 wet though.                                                                                                                                                                             
crato's Profile
crato

Hahahah, If you dont read the thread before setting off you may find yourself alone at the point alone just like me :)))

At least I didnt miss the meeting.

Hahahah, lol.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0156 seconds. There are 435 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption