Run to K.I.S.S 2013 from the South

197 Posts | Latest reply on 16/09/2013 22:28:11 by stutts | Go to original / last post
xj's Profile
xj

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yep,nick is wet.                                                                                                                                                                             
Flumpy76's Profile
Flumpy76

In: Braintree

Ride safe everyone xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

It was a good ride up to KISS, although we put a lot more miles in than was reckoned. Thanks for organising it Chris. I am not saying a word about the satnav Big smile

Has anyone seen a spare bit of plywood I can have?                                                                                                                                                                              
crato's Profile
crato

that was my longest ever journey to Cambridge from London :p but it was good.

I'm glad you took that piece of plywood David, it was staring us all day :p                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Glad you lot had a great time!! Apologies for my absence (I even paid!!)
but thought that even turning up in my MPV might be chancing my arm.
The joys of getting old and poor health! I even polished the trike!
I am so extraordinarily pissed off at not being able to get there....you have no idea. Cry

xj's Profile
xj

a very strange thing happened today. i went from kiss to brighton, then to folkestone then home and it was the same mileage as from home to folkestone and then to kiss. how very odd.
  and i swear blind that piece of plywood was following it, i have seen it more than i have seen my own nose.
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

You wouldn't be extracting the Michael would you by some chance Mark ??                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Would you believe my satnav only lost its signal once on the way home.
I'd like how many of you did really see the plywood twice. Only Nick told me he saw it                                                                                                                                                                              
MTS1200's Profile
MTS1200

In: halstead

A great event all round if everything went according to plan we would have nothing to chat about. Thanks to everyone for a great time.                                                                                                                                                                              
xj's Profile
xj

I have twelve months of satnav jokes to pass on to chris.

The plywood was 8 inches square, weathered brown along one side fading to a grey on the other. It was four ply with the top ply facing in a north to south direction. It was situated about 4 inches to the left centre of the lane although it's position and attitude may have changed slightly after we had all ridden over it TWICE
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

I think most people only saw it twice, cos I nicked it on the 3rd time Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

Oh it was you was it David I wondered where it had gone to ??? Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
crato's Profile
crato

Roger said he saw 4 times, there must be mistake somewhere. or he made a tour more and again arrived there before us Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

We only passed it twice and it was in the centre of the lane on the A414 just east of Ongar.                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

lol, you missing my guidance skills then!!                                                                                                                                                                              
xj's Profile
xj

How's you and sarah, heard you had a bad one.                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire

Just to clear things about the plywood ,,after riding down with xj to brighton I was very sad not to see it again so im going back to ONGAR to get it ,,,will post it to ya ragnar   PS I HAD A GOOD TIME ,,,  TO THE ORGANISERS MANY THANKS   

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6553 seconds. There are 447 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption