Question ?

24 Posts | Latest reply on 02/08/2013 10:59:53 by Emzed | Go to original / last post
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I went to a approved school it was approved by H M B ??                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Queenie, delighted to hear that you're not annoyed.
Sadly the school I attended was 'boys only' so I missed the opportunity of watching the girls in their 'hockey skirts' . Lol
Dusty x                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hey Dustin. Howdedoody. My school was all girls with the boys school being some way away. Probably sensible 
Mmmmhhh...yes thinking about it? Strange attire for such a rigorous sport and it must have been decided by a man...I mostly recall the cold, chipped ankles and bruisingOuch                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Queenie ..........   Please bear in mind that NGB works for a GAS company                                                                 LOL   And my 1st year of secondary education Thumbs Up   Was "IN" a girls school Wink   Our new school was still being built next door Ermm   So we had to use 4 of their classrooms for the whole of that year Smile   It made "interesting" times Approve   I still remember the Ballroom dancing lessons Embarrassed   Oh, and "sports day" was very nice too Big smile                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1875 seconds. There are 746 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption