Question ?

24 Posts | Latest reply on 02/08/2013 10:59:53 by Emzed | Go to original / last post
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

This is just an "observation" Wink   I'm NOT having a dig at anyone, cos lots do it Disapprove   But why, when someone posts in a forum Question   With their name and usually a photo alongside the post Question   Do they add their name to the end of the post  Wacko   Is it just "habit"  Confused                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hello Emzed Dunno...But I have a friend who puts their name at the end of their texts.                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Yep Queenie, that's my point exactly LOL   It does make me Big smile though                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yes. Tis amusing... Unless of course I have PMT or am just in a plain bad mood then it annoys the feck out of meWinkLOL  Bless 'em... Folk and their little idiosyncrasiesBig smile   ...Like me with these stoopid emoticons!                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

And me LOL LOL LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
sladey's Profile
sladey

In: westbrom

not sure emzed.
sladey. lol

old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Haven't a clue my old mate...   Dave..   Ahhh....Maybe they put their actual name as a way of introducing themselves proper!!   I've been on here since 08 and I'll bet there's not many knew my name apart from old red..   old red.Big smileLOL.                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

I do it all the time , including texts . Grammar school education and letter writing generation.
If it annoys some people , great . I do enjoy a bit of mischief . Lol
Dusty x                                                                                                                                                                              
whats ordinary?'s Profile
whats ordinary?

In: London

I tend to not do it but I see it as good manners or a formality: nothing wrong with either I say. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Nowgotabike's Profile
Nowgotabike

In: Crick

No idea!

Clare :)

Nowgotabike's Profile
Nowgotabike

No idea!

Clare :)

Emzed's Profile
Emzed

You must be "doubly" sure you've no idea then Clare  LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Nowgotabike's Profile
Nowgotabike

Exactly!

Clare (still)

Talking of names.... I have a bike now...... Suggestions on a post card!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

PML @ 'Clare (still)' LOL     How about GABby? (as in Got A Bike)                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Keep the same initials Thumbs Up   Now Gotta Bike Wink                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

That's a bit of a long name for a bike, Em, unless it's called engiebee lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Nowgotabike's Profile
Nowgotabike

Ooh I like that one Sandi..... NGB or engiebee.... Hmmmmm!?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sorry to stick my oar in but NGB in my opinion, sounds like a gas service provider or something...No ideas either though sorry!   Back to adding names at the end of forums...Why do some folk take everything so seriously?It's just a bit of (one hopes), slightly amusing, witty banter over a silly subject and "No" I don't seriously get feckin' annoyed when people put their names at the end of a contribution. Doh!   DUSTIN666 ooh...what a grammar school rebel you are! I used to write letters and I knew how to spell too. That might surprise you as I only attended a secondary modern (but we played hockey,had a swimming pool,track fields, tennis courts and room for several ponies)Wink  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Intruder18's Profile
Intruder18

In: Colne

We had ponies at the place I was schooled ... It was a slate mine :-) ... Just thought I would really throw the subject off track ;-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

LOLBelieve me...I welcome the diversion, thank youLOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 803 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption