Guess who's home?????????????

44 Posts | Latest reply on 08/09/2007 07:19:06 by RC | Go to original / last post
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

thanks everyone i'll soon be back to normal and doin ya heads in pmsl LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

big thanks to skins and ladyrider for comin to see me when i got home,, nearly ended bk in hospital with all the laffin lol (YOU both no what i mean) LOL

also thanks for the teddies LR there lovely Hug
love ya both to bits xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

yyyyeeehhhaaaa n a woooohoooooo welcome bk rc miss ya loads hunny hope ya feel better soon

loves ya hun from ur boop lol LOL

RC's Profile
RC

got the date today for my ct scan its the 20th sept will let ya know how i get on xx                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1250 seconds. There are 754 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption