Harley to drop Road king

46 Posts | Latest reply on 07/09/2013 01:53:44 by fxr swas | Go to original / last post
fxr swas's Profile
fxr swas

In: South Shields
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Reckon Harley must have been talking to O'Leary of Ryanair then,any publicity is good publicity,even if its wrong.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

zzrbabe42? Haven't you finished that coffee yet? All dem bikers have left. And you are complaining you are riding alone??? xxx

fxr swas ? Wrong?`What's wrong? 

Crato is right. "Rushmore Project" but I wasn't getting into that. Too busy salivating. 

Sorry Stuie. Interweb? Will a wet wipe doLOLI'm passing you a wet wipe. Sorry. I love what I love and will drool to me hearts content elsewhere. Now where is that pesky HD websiteLOL MmmmhhhhEmbarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

it isnt coffee its hot chocolate and i will take as long as i like so mind your own Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
fxr swas's Profile
fxr swas

Queenie,the RK's a v.popular model,sales of H-D have dropped and with Indians a comin perhaps a bit stirring up of the buying public was on the corporate minds to get interest back with H-D ,however true or false .                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ah! Thank you for explaining fxr swas. That would make sense.

Now if the Indians are a comin' are the cowboys a comin tooLOL
Sorry. Just in a silly mood...

How remiss of me zzrbabe42 not being able to tell the difference between a coffee and a hot chocolate! That's probably why no body asks me out. I'm too socially ineptWacko                                                                                                                                                                             
fxr swas's Profile
fxr swas

Only my take on it of course Queenie,H-D aint the company they used to be,purely money driven now bad news for H-D folk,never used to be like that Censored.Tis the way of the world tho.
Socially inept ! LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I fear you might be correct in your summing up about HD fxr . It is a purely money driven business these days...... Sales sales sales.... Target driven and not customer driven. In fact I called in to local HD shop to weigh up my options for new bike and I mentioned to salesman I liked the look of streetglide and he never left me alone after that. They also wanted £240 to do oil and primary oil change..... I did it myself and new filter for under £70 in less than an hour
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I fear you might be correct in your summing up about HD fxr . It is a purely money driven business these days...... Sales sales sales.... Target driven and not customer driven. In fact I called in to local HD shop to weigh up my options for new bike and I mentioned to salesman I liked the look of streetglide and he never left me alone after that. They also wanted £240 to do oil and primary oil change..... I did it myself and new filter for under £70 in less than an hour
fxr swas's Profile
fxr swas

Glad you said under 70£ ! even that seems expensive to me,must be being an evo owner Big smile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

£69.95? Sorry that would be dollars. £69.99Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Harley oil is VERY special Queenie Wink   It contains "Liquid Gold" Shocked   Or you'd expect it to Ermm    At the price they charge Disapprove   Sadly, it's just like everyone else's oil Unhappy   Just comes in an expensive "commemorative" container Wacko   To impress your "non" motorcycling dinner guests on the "tour" Embarrassed   Of your garage/workshop LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
fxr swas's Profile
fxr swas

Ah now emzed,it is very good oil but there are always equals ,(without the nice bottle tho), theres loads of H-D stuff that is better quality than the aftermarket stuff but twinkie owners apparently have too much money according to H-D,(It does show at times,no offence meant)" so the rest of us have to pay dear now.
fxr swas's Profile
fxr swas

Yeah Queenie! Bargain eh ! ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey Emzed. and fxr swas. How ya doin'?
I meant $
I feel left out! What dinner parties am I not being invited to?!!! I'll bring me own oil. Peace oil... from Palestine and Israel.Ermm Big smile
Well I still love HD of old. Bikes wise. Just bootiful. Can't help me feelingsBig smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Cool... but somewhat enigmatic photo EmzedWink Or should I say Orson? Mr. Welles???Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
fxr swas's Profile
fxr swas

No bad QUEENIE hows you, Cannot seem to fault your feelings for H-D of old, at all.
 I dont get invited to dinner parties either.Mind you, I wouldnt look as fetching in that evening attire your wearing tho,pure 20/50 weight Harley oil  staining me or not.Wink  

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

are they just doing 3 indian bikes then?? dont like any of those must admit.....

best bet is buy ya bike and never go back to the harley stealership for anything unless absolutelyyyyyyyyyyy have to Wink Party

fxr swas's Profile
fxr swas

You got that right there Suzi,theres only a couple left that aint boutiques,the good old dealers like just Harleys went years ago

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yeah fxr......  booootiques full of darn expensive stuff!! which no one in their right mind would buy unless very very reduced hahahaha

anyhoooo i lurve me bike so thats all good Big smile

fxr swas's Profile
fxr swas

Gotta admit tho Suzi,it amuses me to have a run up to the local stealer and mooch around bemused,watching the staff try desperately to avoid eye contact so I wont home in on them and dare ask a question that their standard issue answer sheet cant help them with. ;)

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 608 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption