PM's

6 Posts | Latest reply on 12/07/2013 08:27:26 by JP | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Im sending PM'S and they are coming straight back to my own inbox...anyone else having this problem ? Help please..x                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Jen, go through the help page & notify Matt (he may not see this topic) Thumbs Up  xxxxxxxxxx
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thank you Stells, will do xxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Hi Gen

I don't see any email from you but i can confirm that i've had no other reports like this.  It's working fine for me.  Code for the PM system hasn't been changed or updated in about a year so I think it's something you're doing wrong.

How's it looking now?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Matt,                 Its fine now , it was just the one that came back into my inbox and sent box..Gremlin maybe lol?     Thank you though..Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Jen simple to fix that . Stop talking to yourself                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2813 seconds. There are 666 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption