Thanks

18 Posts | Latest reply on 03/09/2007 20:31:17 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Thanks to all concerned for helping to make me the happiest I have been in a long time, you know who you all are and look forward to many more fun times with you all.   Lovely people, sharing lovely times.   I will BUZZ off now.                                                                                                                                                                                 
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Big smileBig smileBig smileHug                                                                                                                                                                             
notsobigmac's Profile
notsobigmac

In: derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

no probs pleasure was all ours                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

HugSmileLOL xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Thumbs UpHug                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Dips you were a fantastic host....Had a really good time... Same tme next week...lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Umm sounds good to me Skins Son Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Thats the second one of those tents i've helped put up. No more please!!! I'm sure there's a deep routed psychological reason why i end up at the sharp end of a bbq. i'll have to ask my councilor next time i'm at the meeting! Geek Good day all round though. Thanks again CG Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

You looked so at home in front of the bbq perhaps you should add it to your profile blues. Thanks for doing all the cooking.     You may wish to know the crypton factor tent is now put down and tucked nicely away ready for the next time, Oh fiddle i forgot to take a picture of it.   ladies if your looking for a nice guy who can also cook, blues is your man get winking at him or pm him now you don't know what your missing out on.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

You looked so at home in front of the bbq perhaps you should add it to your profile blues. Thanks for doing all the cooking.     You may wish to know the crypton factor tent is now put down and tucked nicely away ready for the next time, Oh fiddle i forgot to take a picture of it.   ladies if your looking for a nice guy who can also cook, blues is your man get winking at him or pm him now you don't know what your missing out on.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

He must be a nice guy I told you all about him three times. Opps                                                                                                                                                                             
boomboom's Profile
boomboom

In: bolton

as usual a warm welcome, plenty of coffee eventually, blues the gordon ramsey of bm on barbie duty, hope i can stay longer next time dips (dont sound right that does it). dont mention the army issue 2nd world war tent   Great to meet you all.   Boomboom                                                                                                                                                                                 
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

that tent was-amazingly interesting to put up!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

That was the boy scout tent just wait till I ask you to put up the girl guide one. Boom your welcome to stay as long as you like but sorry don't do waitress service at mine its help yourself.   Ooops that don't sound right what I meant was make yourself at home, make your own drinks. umm that reads better.                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Blues---Excellent masterchef... you can do mine if i have one..LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Have you met my Agents ladies and gentlemen!! Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Thanks Dips and everyone else too for a lovely evening on Saturday. Great food, drink o'plenty and great company that had my sides splitting many times to boot. Looking forward to more of the same   Cheers Dips                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6560 seconds. There are 1465 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption