125 cruiser wanted

4 Posts | Latest reply on 11/07/2013 09:52:13 by Jack Jones | Go to original / last post
Dragonrider's Profile
Dragonrider

In: Cardiff
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just done CBT looking for a 125 cruiser, marauder, rebel, yamaha SR, that kind of thing                                                                                                                                                                             
Heavymetalthunder's Profile
Heavymetalthunder

In: Ilkeston

bloody hell you just missed mine by a week girl! !!!! have you looked at the Hyosung 125 GV Aquila ? - its Korean made not chinese and  its a lot of bike for the money ... has a 14 litre tank the same as their  650 model so dosn't look like a 125 at all until you see the  L plate ... if the guy who's bought mine dosn't follow thru' with the sale I'll pm you ( has put a deposit on it but not paid in full yet) Dawn x
Dragonrider's Profile
Dragonrider

In: Cardiff

Took a look, loved it, gonna have a closer look, thanx for the heads up.                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

I got a `ittle 125cc fer sale , in Essex thou                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1563 seconds. There are 612 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption