am i really so horrid ???

32 Posts | Latest reply on 08/07/2013 12:35:37 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i moved to north yorkshire last november and i really like it up here but am so fed up of not having any mates to ride out with.ive pm,d women on here offering frienship and someone to ride out with and just get ignored!! am i really that scary or horrid that nobody wants to play out on bikes with me Cry i hoped to make lots more riding buddies when i moved here but i just think am destined to be billy no mates Unhappy i can ride out with russ and his mates but would be nice to have a few female mates to ride out with.   lindsey get learning to ride quick pleeeeease !!!Unhappy your horrid mate debzx                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

i ride out on my own Wink but i like it that way  but some times 2 very nice men Thumbs Up em and 6 meet up at sill o'clock for a coffee 
your not scary at all Hug guess you haven't made friend with the rite peeps Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

We just could not find a way to tell you xx

zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

i dont know my way round well enough to ride out on my own yet although spose i could just take me sat nav so i can get home if i get lost lol
(((hugs)))) jp luv yah hun x                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

ZZ are you able to join the North West ride out?
RB                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

sorry i tried to make it better and made it worse i get that y i ride on my own kay no mates Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Howzabout goin to squires an lookin out fer the lady riders. Then go n say 'hi'...                                                                                                                                                                             
OMNF's Profile
OMNF

In: Worksop

I'd more than happily go for ride outs with you can never have too many friends xx                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

ive been up to squires loads and all the women riders just look at me like im a monster or summat Unhappy omnf that would be great anytime your up this way or am down there will have to meet up for a blast out Big smile x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Na your ok zz, in fact i thought you were a larf. Problem is you ask blokes they think your after them ,you ask the girls and they get all wierded out ,(ps just in case your worried its the other way round for me! ) as your not part of there coffee circle. Or maybe its that street fighter of yours is just too cool!

Sure the ride outs will appear i have a simular issue after moving to south Yorks. I for one am always up for a spin on the bike.
OMNF's Profile
OMNF

If any of you are off Monday I'm going squires. Due to my job my days off are often during the week unfortunately                                                                                                                                                                             
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

not sure where the furry tree rat HQ is but I have feeling its up the north east somewhere, in that case SteveH has just posted on the Events and Ride outs thread asking if anybodies up for a ride out in the north east this weekend. I'll be going along, come and join us...
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

aaw fanx stuie am just bit fed up at min with having nobody to go for a ride with and sit having coffee and cake and just talk crap lolUnhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ahh yes talking crap, now thats something im real good at......especialy with the odd beer nside me :-D                                                                                                                                                                             
Curlyblonde's Profile
Curlyblonde

In: Sheffield
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

talking crap after a beer is compulsory isn't it?   zzr i'd happily go but no bike i'm afraid sugar, got all the gear just no bike!                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

I also have the same problem and mostly ride by myself.....but then I am a hateful bitch and all!....allegedly! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Who wants to ride wiv a nutter?Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

We all know ur a nutter XK............lol                                                                                                                                                                             
OMNF's Profile
OMNF

Change of plan for Monday going to bakewell now if anyone is off and wants to join you're more than welcome                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Aww debz... Bless ya little new rocks ... You aint soooooo bad, i love ya to bits! Only thing holding me back on das is dosh, zx-12r gonna be motd n sold, then im on to it like a furry tree rat up a drainpipe. Tee hee.

I think you will hate tootling around at a really slow pace with me wobbling about behind ya and i know exactly what language will be used, it wont be polite, that i am sure of!

Tbh, i think some of the women up at squires dont get our take on life, n the other thing is that you ride better than most of their blokes, espesh on that tangerine scream! Stuff em all is wot i say! Down with pink fluffy crap, shopping, nails and lashes and up with beer, booze, bikes, bloody good fun!

Btw... @ stuie ... I thought you only had eyes for me!! Lol! You cant have debz 'fighter... Play nicely!!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 610 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption