Battlesbridge Bike Show

22 Posts | Latest reply on 14/07/2013 21:59:35 by lindaloki | Go to original / last post
lindaloki's Profile
lindaloki

In: Norfolk
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

A Few of Us BMers are meeting at this bike show ,on Sunday 7th July , should be fun, I have been told it cost £5 for the day , I can only make it for the morning, working after that :-( , hope to see a few of you there
Linda                                                                                                                                                                             
barneyg42's Profile
barneyg42

In: Addlestone

I'm in!!

Flumpy76's Profile
Flumpy76

In: Braintree

.... O me too :-D                                                                                                                                                                              
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

I'll try and make it, will it be well sign posted when i get into Battlesbridge?                                                                                                                                                                             
lindaloki's Profile
lindaloki

I Hope so Andy or we will all be lost, be good to see you                                                                                                                                                                              
lindaloki's Profile
lindaloki

Its at the Battlesbridge Antiques Centre so should be signposted                                                                                                                                                                             
Flumpy76's Profile
Flumpy76

More the merrier Andy and Barney :-D                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Just off the A130 on the banks of the River Crouch in Essex   5 Maltings Road Battlesbridge Essex SS11 7RF                                                                                                                                                                             
Flumpy76's Profile
Flumpy76

Thanks Sandi for the addy .. Much appreciated :-D                                                                                                                                                                              
lindaloki's Profile
lindaloki

Be good to meet you Barney,
Thanks Sandi
come on Girls and Boys , we need a few more for this meet up ,the more the merrier                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Y W Flumpy and Linda Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

Thanks Sandi, knew i could rely on you as always, your a star Star                                                                                                                                                                             
Flumpy76's Profile
Flumpy76

.. Fab day lovely to meet everyone :-D                                                                                                                                                                              
barneyg42's Profile
barneyg42

In: Addlestone

Yeah was good to meet you guys, will put some pix on my profile when I get home from the pub.....well, maybe tomorrow!! :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
lindaloki's Profile
lindaloki

great meet, good to meet all you guys lol and girl , and always good too see you Andy, great day,much sunshine, and joking, well never look at a flake in the same way lol until we meet again ride safe x x
Linda                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

You're welcome Andy                                                                                                                                                                             
tatters's Profile
tatters

In: Colchester

Yeah had a brill day in the sun with some nice people.                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

Great venue, great weather and great company. Good to meet a few new people and good to see you again Linda. Thanks all.                                                                                                                                                                             
lindaloki's Profile
lindaloki

great to meet you Tatters, did bring my bike stuff but not enough time in the day , another time hopefully x x                                                                                                                                                                             
Flumpy76's Profile
Flumpy76

Lovely to meet everyone and make some new friends .. Good times .. Hope to see everyone again very soon at the London meet :-D .. Keep in touch peeps                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 625 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption