If You Were An Animal..

23 Posts | Latest reply on 30/06/2013 14:43:12 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yes.. collective groans.. I know I know.. but but but.. just for fun... 

If You Were An Animal.. What Animal Would You Be... and Why...

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

PIG...say no more...Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

i am a leo and have thick auburn hair so therefore a lion,i also have a short temper and defend my family and friends to the death.Big smileCool                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

Oooooooooooh ZZRBabe! I likey!!

And Jinx.. you are no pig lovely but you did make me laugh out loud!!

Soooooooo..

Jinx.. Pig
ZZRBabe Lion

OMNF's Profile
OMNF

In: Worksop

Think I'd be the wise owl. Seer of all :)

Or a meerkat just cause they always look like they're having a great time and they're surrounded by family and friends                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

a cheeky monkeyWink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

a little terrier ........grrrrrrr                                                                                                                                                                             
timhall's Profile
timhall

In: LOWER DUNSFORTH

I'm an Aries. So I suppose I would have to be a Ram.                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

easy.......a CAT   Do what i like, when i like, get fed on a regular basis and have my neck and head stroked profusely on demand.   YES I'm describing our cat, the spoilt creature.                                                                                                                                                                             
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

Sticking with the starsign theme I'm cancerian  so yeah a crab, with a hard outer shell protecting a soft centre, and yes,   downright crabby at times!                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

a snail....I'm not getting any where fast!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

o.k....pisces i be...so GREAT WHITE SHARK for me.....dan dan dan dan                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yep  i,m a cancerian , so  Crab for me too Centurian, .....and to add  to the hard shell and soft interior ( sound like some sort of chocolate now...mmmmm chocolate, oops i digress) also a very tenacious pincer like grip on all things we hold dear!
So i suppose i'd be half crab , half terrier LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

completely barking if you ask me...lol@fb                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

he he he thats me ok Jinx howwwwwwwwllllll Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

now want to be a pushmepullyou as per dr.dolittle...Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

and you call ME barking Jinx? lolWacko                                                                                                                                                                             
sladey's Profile
sladey

In: westbrom

i'm a staffie , short and stocky. and I like to wag my tail . ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

oo err SladeyWink                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Something that scuttles off to hide in corners for me...the world's a big scary place. Squeeeeak !!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8262 seconds. There are 597 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption