avernus mcc underworld rally aug bank hol

33 Posts | Latest reply on 25/08/2013 19:47:14 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
DukeZ's Profile
DukeZ

In: Wigan
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Well, it would be rude not to, as its right on my doorstep (almost, i live in Wigan).  So i think i'll pop along after work tomoz for a good headbang (once i've had afew).

Cya all tomoz, be there at about 7.30pm.

Tom                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

be great to say hello will be around somewhere come and say hi dukezBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
DukeZ's Profile
DukeZ

Yeah will do, hope ur all still sober by then.  Can't get any earlier, i work in Liverpool and finish at 6.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

I'm gonna be sober ...Cry  at home!  Its soooooo unfair(!) Unhappy

Have a fab time everyone and make sure you drink enough to get me squiffy too!!Beer

PARTY ON!                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

its cool dukez we wont get there till at least 3pm and as i dont drink i will be sober lol,dont worry linz am sure russ can manage to have a few of the cheap smooths(£1.50 per can) for you Big smile in fact all the ales are 1.50 a can and spirits £1 a shot woohooo Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Omg! Now im really peeved i aint going... Bums! Russ n i cud av had a reet proper sesh!!! ((Scowling))

Dont forget the jager for the man mountain, n give him my most sincere apologies for my misdeamour at the FYP... I put my hands up guv, 'twas me oo did it ... (Bits lip, looks at floor n sidles out of view ....)

Im sure you will av a brilliant time, enjoy n maybe see ya sunday!
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

yup jager in bag ready and will deffo see you sunday chick.really wish you were coming but theres years of rallies to go wiv you,stu,me and russ so we will party on !!BeerParty                                                                                                                                                                             
DukeZ's Profile
DukeZ

Trying to wangle a bit of an early finish today, the other staff seem to be in favour :).  Bike all packed sitting outside my office.....brum brum.   Lol feel like a little kid ready to go on his hols   ;)                                                                                                                                                                               
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

@Dukez ... Are you there yet??? Lol.

Have a fab time dukez.. im sure debz n russ will be good entertainment but somehow i think its gonna be a briiliant rally n a fabulous weekend anyway.

@debz .. make sure u tell man mountain that it was me n i am truly sorry, but that i am ready to take a good thrashing as my punishment !!!! (Cor, missus!).

Yeah stu, i really did type that ... Teehee!!
DukeZ's Profile
DukeZ

GBNP, why you not comin?                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Its a long story but im sure debz n russ will fill u in.                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

what a top rally had fabtastic time only marred by missing my buddies lindz and stu but otherwise mega cant wait for next year Thumbs UpBeerParty                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Book us a space next year.. shame we cudnt make it, but from what you said this morning, we will be hammering on the gate to get in!! Lol.

Photos please!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3438 seconds. There are 598 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption