yorkshire rock and bike aug 9th

114 Posts | Latest reply on 23/08/2013 15:23:22 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

78 folk had their name down for this and there's not one photo on the calendar.   Now, I know having a bleddy good time is compulsory but ya not to forget to take pics (decent ones tho cos I is too young to see risque ones) LOL   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gallery.asp?event_id=3815                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

I have been trying to add some but evertime I try it says web not responding or something like that ?                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

I have just tryed again and it shuts my conection down to Bm every time I try                                                                                                                                                                              
gazza123's Profile
gazza123

In: Mansfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

JP give up mate,, the pictures are still in our minds,,
Staggering around , and having fun. Lol..                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

JP will you please tell Matt about the problem you are having in case it's a site fault?   Thanks for the photos Debz Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Photos uploaded X  Sorry lots of things happening all at once and not enough time to do anything!!Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Great photos! Thumbs UpHug

Get tagging yourselves everyone...   just click on the blue tag under the photo(s) of yourself and it will put your name on. Thumbs Up  

These will also appear on your profile, once you've tagged them.

Just be careful not to cover anyone else's face with you tagLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

hey Kaz!

it's a shame I was so well oiled on Friday night ... most of em are out of focus !!! Tee hee ... I must go a a photography course ... do they do em for individuals under the affluence of incohol?!

L xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Hahahah.. just admit it Linzi............you're a numpty!! TongueLOL

K xx

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Hey ... I make no pretence to be anything other ... you wouldnt like me so much if I weren't!!! ErmmGeek

Got any more parties planned?!!! Wacko

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Nice pic btw .... sexy eyes!Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Hahahah... wouldn't have you any other way chick!

Hmmmm I'm sure there could be a party..for no reason whatsoever! :D 

Oh and thanks.. I tried to make them wink but it weren't happening ConfusedLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

PMSL!  what more can I say?!LOLClap                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Thanks for the photos yorkiegirl25 and GotBikeNeedPilot   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gallery.asp?event_id=3815                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 807 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption