yorkshire rock and bike aug 9th

114 Posts | Latest reply on 23/08/2013 15:23:22 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

So you all had a brill time

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Had a fantastic time.. Really Love this rally/show!   Great to see old mates, some I haven't seen for 3 years or more!! and some new ones I've met this weekend!

Loads of laughs and drinking and good bands and bikes and beer and just lots to laugh about! Thumbs Up

Many thanks to Big Ray for the pilly seat Hug  Jeez that bike can move!!.. and soooooo comfy ..thank you!! Big smile

Downside... found out I've got to work tonight.. REALLY NOT HAPPYAngry

Two hours sleep, lots of deep heat cos my neck n shoulders are killing me...and I'm now off for a 10 hour night shift...... deep Fkn joy!  Cry

Catch up with you all soon.. lots of love n hugs
Kaz xxxxxxx HugHug

havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate

Nice shiny nail in tyre yesterday
Was my entertainment

Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth

Good weekend, nice to say hi to people I already knew and people I was meeting for the first time.
Enjoyed being adopted for the weekend and becoming part of a new club. BmTTC
Not the best ending to my weekend but that will teach me to be more organised. Thanks 66 for popping over with your friend to see if he could help me out. Just shows that there are some kind people out there.
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Good weekend, nice to say hi to people I already knew and people I was meeting for the first time.
Enjoyed being adopted for the weekend and becoming part of a new club. BmTTC
Not the best ending to my weekend but that will teach me to be more organised. Thanks 66 for popping over with your friend to see if he could help me out. Just shows that there are some kind people out there.
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Hope ya getting sorted . did you stay there. ? Are you selling Sarnies lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Still here Mandy, just me and my onions, think I need to sell some cheese and onion sarnies, what with the Tin tent garage costs of £150 and having to pay another £15 to stay over an extra night. Won't forget this rally in a hurry.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Had a fab ime what a larf....but my head still hurts ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley

I don't see why Stuart because the tent was high enough for you to have sex in?                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Oooh raymond! I cant believe you brought the thread down to base level again... You are soooo, outta line!!

Wot a fab weekend, really enjoyed myself, think stu did too(?!) Top peeps, alcohol, entertainment and weather, will upload pics tomoz!

Dont think there will be anymore rallies for me this season, as circumstances rapidly changed the other day (as some of you know) but i have had a wicked time in the last 6 wks or so. I will defo miss the rallies but may meet you at squires if you are about.

Thanks to all of ya for tolerating me!!! Loads of love Lindsay xx
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

hey burd you best not be dissapearing on me just cos the seasons nearly over your me bestest buddy Cry and we gotta get you through your test and riding ready for next season Big smile xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

another brilliant weekend with old friends and new, not sure how many BMers were there but we was a lot and did we have fun!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

@zzrbabe, nope not at all cos season nearly over, just that by time everything sorted with 'his lordship' it will be nearly crimbo! I am sooooo gonna miss the madness n mayhem...

Dont worry, i am defo doing das n test n i WILL be out there with you next year, wobbling after ya down that road towards fridaythorpe at 20mph!!!!! You will wish you had never taken me under your wing...tee hee!

Bestest buds, we can still be n meet up etc but its gonna be tough over the coming months n i aint too sure if i will be north, south, up or down so best to let everyone know that although i wont be with you at the rallies, you will all be able to sleep well, but i will be there in spirit partying on.

Anyway, i can still cause chaos, madness n mayhem on here!!

What was it ....? Oh yeah

Happy, happy, joy, joy!!!!!! Pmsl. Love you guys x
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Dont worry debs, now i now have FRIENDS (waves and shouts loudly) you will never get shot of us mwahahahahaha                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ray i havnt a clue what your on about.                                                                                                                                                                              
alpinab14's Profile
alpinab14

In: dunfermline
50% Karma50% Karma 50% Karma50% Karma

Hi my peeps , well what can i say that hasent been said already , its been a fantastic weekend and i got to thank every single one of you for making it so,  i ended up getting rather drunk on the first night but then i looked around and everybody els was just as pissed if not even more pissed than me lol and everyone looked like they were having a ball.

so to the folk i knew already and to everyone i met for the first time over the weekend thanks for making popping my rally cherry a thoroughly enjoyable one see yous again soon  xx
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

me and russ luv you guys too and we will see you very soon am sure Big smile and stuie yes we are FRIENDS lol mental friends together Thumbs Up xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Fantastic weekend loving seeing the peeps I bumped into and new people I met. Will do this event again music was fantastic X                                                                                                                                                                             
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley

Hi all just to say I had a good time at week good to see you all a again hope to see you all soon keep in touch
thanks to Alison for putting on lunch Saturday afternoon there goes the diet again
Hi jp do you know any good mobile phone deals ????
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Bitch lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7051 seconds. There are 738 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption