yorkshire rock and bike aug 9th

114 Posts | Latest reply on 23/08/2013 15:23:22 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

We will do our best to save places for a large group in one area just look out for the flag (BM) should be just inside the camping field                                                                                                                                                                              
freewheeler1973's Profile
freewheeler1973

In: Leicester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

cheers JP Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Hey, jp, see ya tonight around 6.45. Bringing the big top, if i can remember how to set it up! Also good news gorgeous george got the zx-12r up in running. So if we av time tonite you can see or we can do it on friday. Btw the hazard tape was sticky stuff, but managed to get red n white barrier tape!

So peeps, look out for black bm flag n red n white barrier tape ...hopefully we can save enough space for all!

Looking forward to this one. Great peeps, fab bands, good mates ,bikes and alcohol... What more could ya want?

See you all soon!
JP's Profile
JP

Im setting off in half an hour or so see you all later                                                                                                                                                                              
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley

Is there anyone going up to squireels Thursday night I will see you later for a coffee ????                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Go on Ray .. rub it in ... some of us have to work tonight Cry   LOL

Have a good time everyone..and save me some beer!! BeerHug                                                                                                                                                                             
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley

Hi Karey I don't mend I don't mind taking all your camping stuff up but I do think you should leave the bath ??

Ray                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Have a great time everybody, and watch out for Cedric the  bum biter...BeerParty                          Shabba !!!!!!!! lolol..x                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerken's Profile
bikerken

In: newport shropshi

hi Jen ain't coming to this party BeerSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I cant make it this time Ken... but im certain you will have a fab party Cry x                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

one more sleep to party time !!!! i caaant waaait am getting reeeally excited now Big smileThumbs UpBeerParty                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Woohoo! Big top up, ready to go. A few jobs in the morning and will be there around 1.30pm ... Can wait.. giddy kipper!                                                                                                                                                                              
alpinab14's Profile
alpinab14

In: dunfermline
50% Karma50% Karma 50% Karma50% Karma

sorry to hear you cant make it gen , hope make the next one ea , right just gone 10.54 pm sapose i should get packed , now where did i put my tent                                                                                                                                                                               
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby

I'm sorry to say that I can't make this one either, hopefully will get to a rally on my own bike soon :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

gonna be a bit late as russ working till bout 3pm WHAT PANTS AND RUBBISH!!! I WANNA GO KNOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!! Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

well had a fabby time again with all the brill peeps from bm now home showered and chillin on sofa Big smileThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
gazza123's Profile
gazza123

In: Mansfield

Had a brill time! Great to meet you all again, roll on , storming the castle..                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

didn't go till sat morning but had a great time and was nice to see some old friends whilst there. Will most def go again next year...................I can also now say that ive been to squires as well as i'd not been there before                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Good to see all the faces there again and some new ones great weekend looking forward to seeing you all again                                                                                                                                                                              
bogart101's Profile
bogart101

In: stoke

Super weekend some top bands and great peeps loved it

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 1128 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption