yorkshire rock and bike aug 9th

114 Posts | Latest reply on 23/08/2013 15:23:22 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

well peeps i know some of you are doing the pudding but we cant make it our next is the rock and bike at squires 9th aug.so whooooooooo,s going and are we camping same place as last year "cos i know where that is this time lol"
Big smile

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

See you there Deb unless we all hide from you                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

yes folkes we will be camping in the same place, as close as we can get to the gate, you know i dont like walking to far                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ

Not going to make it this year, doctors are nuking me and i have to be isolated for 5 days lol                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Hope that goes ok for BJ.......your having quite a time of it lady.  Will miss you and Ken there for sure xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

you not doin yorki pud this year then Bill??                                                                                                                                                                               
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Picking up my tickets in the next day or so ....  got em put to one side (I hope!) Ermm   BRING IT ON!BeerPartyBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

I'm hoping to do this. I put holidays in at work, just waiting for confirmation ;)                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

hi Suzi yes i'm doing the Pudding as well                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

@zzrbabe ... going to Lion tomoz night to pick up my tickets - can you please check with Viv that she defo wants one? I tried PM-ing her but it doesn't look like she has logged on yet :(

Cheers my dear! LOL ;P                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

i will get russ to ring her today chick Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Is it poss to pay on gate if I can make it and how much ??

Big smile Beer Handshake Hug Big smile

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

You can pay on the gate think it,s 20pound on gate and 15 advanced                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham

Always have been able to pay on gate normally £20.00 I think chech on there web site                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

This event is on the calendar, thanks JP   BTW Squires don't give the ticket price on their website, so probably best to either phone them or ask when visiting Squires   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3815                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Also...none of the Squires £10pn for car and trike malarkey !!  Ticket covers camping for all ....£2 extra for car parking. Makes it a bargain price this year LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I should think bike parking is included at the price of the ticket!   To think that when this event first started it was FREE                                                                                                                                                                             
KatyaGT's Profile
KatyaGT

In: Brighton

Have ticket, see you all there :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I have a spare ticket - any takers?, £15.                                                                                                                                                                             
KatyaGT's Profile
KatyaGT

In: Brighton

Anyone going from SE England?  Have ticket, might be fun to ride up with company?                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 698 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption