2 Tough Questions

12 Posts | Latest reply on 25/06/2013 01:51:56 by bandit lover | Go to original / last post
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Question 1: If you knew a woman who was pregnant, Who had 8 kids already, Three who were deaf, Two who were blind, One mentally retarded, And she had syphilis, Would you recommend that she have an abortion? Read the next question before looking at the response for this one. Question 2: It is time to elect a new world leader, and only your vote counts.. Here are the facts about the three candidates. Candidate A: Associates with crooked politicians, and consults with astrologists. He's had two mistresses. He also chain smokes And drinks 8 to 10 martinis a day. Candidate B: He was kicked out of office twice, Sleeps until noon, Used opium in college And drinks a quart of whiskey every evening. Candidate C: He is a decorated war hero, He's a vegetarian, Doesn't smoke, Drinks an occasional beer And never committed adultery. Which of these candidates would be our choice? Decide first .. No peeking, and then scroll down for the response. Candidate A is Franklin D. Roosevelt. Candidate B is Winston Churchill. Candidate C is Adolph Hitler. And, by the way, on your answer to the abortion question: If you said YES, you just killed Beethoven.Pretty interesting isn't it? Makes a person think before judging someone. Remember: Amateurs ... Built the ark. Professionals ... Built the Titanic                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Brilliant reading Ragner...Thumbs Up x                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

I have used this many times during training sessions for the purpose of encouraging people not to make hasty decisions and/or jump to conclusions and not to be judgemental......                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

but all people judge 
whether they act on what they think is another matter                                                                                                                                                                              
myotherworld's Profile
myotherworld

In: birmingham

come on its only Beethoven, is that really a big loss? Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

I'd vote for Adolph on every possible occasion .                                                                                                                                                                              
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

why no confucius on candidate list??                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Interesting Ragnar
i was recently blasted, and berated  by someone ( who didnt know me incidentally)  claiming that i was misguided for being a big fan of Marilyn Monroe,
 He claims that she has had three abortions ( sorry i hate that word!) and had three different unsociable diseases!........... but hey, my opinion is that you like who you like, even if i'd known that i'd still have liked our Marilyn Smile
None of us are whiter than white are we?Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well, Michael Jackson failed miserablyLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol ok, ok well  most of us then XKLShocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Interestingly enough there is a popular theory about judging people.....When you judge other people, you don’t define them, you actually define yourself. Do you want people to think of you as someone who judges everybody? Ask a friend what they think, and if they say that you often judge other people, then it’s time to stop being judgmental.

Before judging someone, we should make sure that we know all facts about this person. Maybe you don´t know the whole story, that’s why it would be better not to make a judgment.

When it comes to others, most people have too much to say anyway and stories always grow arms and legs..... Most of the time those judging have more skeletons hiding in the closet than the person they judge....( not in the case of Adolf though) lol, judge him as you please...:)
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Well said Johnnytb                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4063 seconds. There are 537 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption