cheating?

76 Posts | Latest reply on 04/08/2013 08:34:16 by Purplebikerboy | Go to original / last post
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

do you think that if your with someone and you meet another person but are to chicken shit to be honest that its ok to test new waters first before jumping in???? me i think it stinks what do you think???                                                                                                                                                                              
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

no it stinks as you quite rightly say....its called keeping your options open and its a cowards way out. If you want to be with someone then you wouldn't be always on the lookout for something better!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I've bin on the lookout for 30+ years, and I've yet to find anything better than the one I've gotThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                  
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Has happened TO me a few times in the past, I am at the point now where I don't feel able to trust as freely as previously.                                                                                                                                                                             
whats ordinary?'s Profile
whats ordinary?

In: London

Nice to see some gods exist on Biker Match wow!!! I'm REALLY impressed.
Big smile...or is it Jeremy Kyle in disguise

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Harmless flirting, a bit of "window shopping",. Human nature we do it without thinking sometimes.......but testing the water. That is out of order. Honesty and trust are key elements. You cant test the waters without breaking both.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Interesting question my thoughts personally are not polite enough to be aired online.

However suffice to say testing the waters by sleeping around is totally unacceptable. It is a total betrayal and is a form of cruelty as far as i am concerned.

The person who cheats is a lowlife s@@mbag and deserves to be hung out to dry by their bits.

As i am being reminded constantly atm "you reap what you sow" and "what goes around comes around".
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

my thoughts exactly pmsl  LOL
"THE GRASS IS ALWAYS GREENER"  NOT!!!!
 ITS LIKE OOOH HE LOOKS NICER THAN MY BLOKE SO I WILL GO SHAG HIM IF HES ANY GOOD THEN IM OFF IF NOT I WILL STAY PUT TILL SUMMAT BETTER COMES ALONG!! I KNOW OF PEOPLE WHO SHALL REMAIN UN NAMED THAT ARE THAT GUTLESS IN THAT WAY AND HURT PEOPLE BADLY!! Angry MAKES ME ANGRY!! AND THEN THEY SWAN AROUND LIKE THEYVE DONE NOTHING WRONG AND ARE AN INNOCENT ANGEL PAAAAAH CHEATING SCUMBAGS!!!!!
SORRY JUST CAUGHT SUMMAT ON HERE AND DIDNT BELIEVE IT BUT SOME PEOPLE HAVE NO SHAME DO THEY ???

cuzzie's Profile
cuzzie

In: Pontefract

No! if you're in a relationship you should never test the water no matter what the temptation.
I worked away for 15 years, there was some harmless flirting here and there but no other contact, although try telling the wife nothing happened whilst away didn't seem to work........
whats ordinary?

jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezus keep yer air on, fout we wasnt aloud ta shout. this is the tackiest forum topic EVER.                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

well stay off my feckin topics then if yah dont like em!!! i was asking an opinion on certain peoples behaviour if you dont like it well the doors that way ok!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

ouch! lol do we read between the lines on that one then :(                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Please remember that we are all entitled to an opinion and it may vary from other peoples, resulting in debate and sometimes conflicting ideas.  This does not mean a free for all slanging match.    If you find that the subject matter does not interest you in anyway shape or form then move along to a different topic, there is no need to post defamatory comments just for the sake of it.   As my Mother once said, if you have nothing nice or constructive to say suck a lemon instead :)                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

thanx jackie i agree completly Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
whats ordinary?

You see the problem with your er...COMMAND is that I believe in freedom of speech ya see.
LOLHAPPY TALKING TALKING, HAPPY TALK, TALK ABOUT THINGS YOU LIKE TO ...LOL

whats ordinary?

Anyway, reading moany, bitter stuff is now boring me...zzzzzzzTongue love you loads hahahaha xxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

im with zzr on this one name and sham hun i would Wink
freedom of speech yep we all have it  and we get your point  how many times u cheated  then ??? only asking Smile
pulling faces behind   peeps back ant nice ever im told 

zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

like ive said "whats ordinary" if you dont like what i post stay the f**k of my threads!!! i dont know you and dont like your attitude.we on here are like a big family and we know we can post stuff and if they dont like it they dont comment!! grow up and get a feckin life!!! and stay off my threads!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

ps: sorry to the admin guys but ive got one nerve left and shes really getting on it now!!! how old is she 5yrs pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

Whats ordinary. ...if you're bored with this thread why are you reading it let alone commenting......I had assumed that you were in some way involved in the first comment...but as you dont actually appear to be im left wondering ( as im sure others are) if you are just a nasty wee woman with nothing better to do than diss someone else's pain.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4609 seconds. There are 761 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption