Messages for idiot drivers

10 Posts | Latest reply on 20/06/2013 17:22:04 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

We've all come across these incompetents, so what sticky labels should we adhere to the boot of their cars?Evil Smile     DANGER! Driven by a right twat!   CARE! Driver is blind.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

CAUTION C**T AT THE WHEEL!                                                                                                                                                                             
Eiron's Profile
Eiron

In: Hastings

I've got a Brother label printer just for making number plate slogans.
Black on yellow or black on clear  look quite professional.
"Dozy Parker" or "Danger - loose nut holding steering wheel"
might not be noticed for weeks.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Print a variety.   Send them to KISS with your details   I'm sure the buyers will refund you.   Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                 
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

How about.......

This is the basic model so it doesn't have indicators as standard

I'm the only person allowed to drive like an eejit

normal crappy driving will resume once I've finished my call

whats ordinary?'s Profile
whats ordinary?

In: London

hahahahahaha very funny double 6, go for the jugularBig smileLOLLOL

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Please pass quietly, I'm on the phone Nuke                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Please pass quietly, I'm on the phone Nuke                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Road Dunce !!  Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

"if you took the phone off your ear you'd see where you're going"   I said that, to a car driver as I had to step back on the pavement cos he was coming straight at me - it took me a few seconds to realise exactly what I said - then I burst out laughing LOL typical Sandi   so I guess my sticker would read something like   If I have my phone to my ear, I can't see you LOL                                                                                                                                                                                   

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 1018 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption