bye for now

16 Posts | Latest reply on 02/09/2007 15:08:04 by ladyrider | Go to original / last post
ladyrider's Profile
ladyrider

In: abergele
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

thanks to everyone for being so nice ,i wish u all well, hope to meet u all at rallies or mb some time, take care ,ride safe ,stay safexxx lr                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

you off lady was it something i said or didn't do lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Strange message Ladyrider hope all is well, take care keep safe out there                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

Take care LR where ever you are and whatever you do.  Been great to meet you.                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Confused bye LR                                                                                                                                                                              
ladyrider's Profile
ladyrider

king nothing u did didnt do or say xx never met u !! take care                                                                                                                                                                              
lula's Profile
lula

In: tamworth

sorry you are going ladyrider, was nice talking to you. take care. xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

I seem to remember reading on another topic that you're off to the States? well good luck & take it easy Big smile   Stella.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

How long are you away for Lady, and could I have a jar of mixed rock instead of the usual stick, please? Wink I've had enough stick this week lol   Have a safe journey lady Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

In: Liverpool

Haven`t managed to speak to you yet (so many people that i`ve yet to get to know).... best of luck with whatever plans you have and whatever they are I hope they bring you happiness x                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Take care LR... Hope to speak to ya soon...X                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

yep take care LR - hope you're back soon.                                                                                                                                                                             
Mr Shaggy's Profile
Mr Shaggy

In: hampshire

i hope you enjoy yourself lr, and come back soon                                                                                                                                                                             
rattler's Profile
rattler

In: Liverpool

Take care LR and good luck kiddo Big smile.                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Bon voyage LR, take care                                                                                                                                                                             
ladyrider's Profile
ladyrider

thankyou to all u loverly people , ,for the messages  recieved and for the texts recieved,i havnt gone to the states i went on holiday there earlier in the year !!i was leaving the site due to a problem i was having ,but i think/hope that it has now been sorted ,so i will b stickin around for a bit longer i hope ,catch u all on the forum, xxx MANY THANKS again karenxx                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 2042 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption