North Wales Ride - Reprise

10 Posts | Latest reply on 18/06/2013 22:14:06 by rowanblossom | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yeah I know it's been done before, but anyone fancy a re-run of the North Wales ride?

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?topic_id=9151

It looked popular and would be a good way to get some of us North West bikers together for a day of riding on some great roads in the beautiful Welsh countryside. Maybe change the route slightly to include some other places, Petrolheads? Ponderosa?
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm up for it... depends on the day though as I work shifts Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

yes depending on date                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Let me know a date, if I can then count me

RB                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Open to suggestions for a date, I can do just about any weekend and shortly I'll be off work for a month so plenty to choose from.                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Take a look at the events calender and look for a free weekend. one thing you will not get is 1 to suit everbody                                                                                                                                                                              
Rider10's Profile
Rider10

In: Whitchurch, Shro
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Sounds like a goodie....will check back when dates arranged and if it does not clash with another prebooked ride or holiday then count me in....                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Try this link   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...ic_id=9151   and this one for the photos of that eventhttp://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gallery.asp?event_id=2621                                                                                                                                                                             
Sprint900's Profile
Sprint900

In: leeds

I went last time,was a good run out and I'll go again as long as I'm not at work!                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Hi sprint900, the route and date is on the NWBTRTM thread

This thread is being combined with that thread for the sake of the one (very small and aging) grey cell I have left lol
RB                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4219 seconds. There are 926 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption