RC is poorly

59 Posts | Latest reply on 08/09/2007 17:27:57 by RC | Go to original / last post
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

just spoken to rc,she may be in for longer than expected,and she sends everyone her love. Hug and thanx everyone for their kind thoughts. x
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Thanks witchiest Thumbs Up    Aww R C what a bummer! having to stay longer in hospital, we're gasping for a cuppa here, lass LOL                                     Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

In: Liverpool

Poor RC.... if anyone speaks to her send my love                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

A little birdie told me
   You were feeling ill
   The doctor gave a needle
   And the matron gave a pill
   The nurse,she bought the water
   To give Rock Chick a bath
   The aide held back the Curtain
    And gave us all a laugh!

Only kiddling R.C  Hope your feeling better soon.xx
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

In: Liverpool

Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
kay's Profile
kay

In: lincoln

Best wishes for a speedy recovery R.C. You will need lots of T.L.C. when your back on the posts.          GET WELL SOON.                  X X X X  X X                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Ahhhh it's soooooo peaceful!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Oh oh oh - Did you hear that just then?  I think it was a pin dropping!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

PML and I though I was sarcastic.   you'll wish you hadn't goaded R C when she gets back.   oh boy, all those yeeeehaaas and whooo ooos you've got coming your way LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Yea I know - just enjoying the break whilst in lasts.  Might even have a kitkat!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

it's not the same without R C Unhappy everyone is missing her                                                                                                                                                                              
tagon's Profile
tagon

In: Pontypool

Get well soon RC  Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Just got back from Stormin and read this thread.    Get well soon RC it's far too quiet round here withou you.   BBx                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

ive been to see rc and shes doin ok, shes still in hospital and bord out of her brains so if any of you are passing the city hospital in derby go an see her !!!!!!   shes havin some scans tomorrow or tuesday and she will know more of whats causing her problem then she sends her luv to all of you and thanks for your kind wishes Big smile                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Thanks for the update Storm Thumbs Up   If I had transport I would go visit R C                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

been texting rc today,she is sooooo bored! she sends her love to everyone and cant wait to be back! Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

wooooohoooooooooooooooo im home lol

thanks everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Hug

Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

yippeeeeee welcome home rc my poor rc bein in hospital tc n get loads of rest hun,and ill see ya soon

loves ya xxxxxxxxxxx Hug

RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

awwwwwwwwwwww ty bb loves ya to mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 770 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption