RC is poorly

59 Posts | Latest reply on 08/09/2007 17:27:57 by RC | Go to original / last post
notsobigmac's Profile
notsobigmac

In: derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just had phone call from Rc's mum to say that she has been taken ill today and is currently in hospital. She was taken in, in some discomfort and is being given morphine for pain relief. Tomorrow she will undergo some further tests and a scan to try and identify the problem.  I'm sure you would all like to wish her luck and a speedy recovery as i do.Her mum asked me to post this on the forum just in case you all wondered where she had got to.                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

big hugs and lotsa love to u rc. and kisses from smiley. get well soon hunny.xx  Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Actually I did wonder where she was!!! It's been very quiet!!   Get well soon mate xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Shocked give her my best wishes notso.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Best wishes for a speedy recovery x                                                                                                                                                                              
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

In: Liverpool

Vey sad news... I don`t like to hear of anyone in pain.  Loads of love and hope you`re home soon RC x                                                                                                                                                                              
ladyrider's Profile
ladyrider

In: abergele

rc hugs lots of hugs hun ,hope u home soon missin u xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Get well soon RC Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Aww sorry to hear this Get well soon rc hun its too quiet without you here lol xx                                                                                                                                                                               
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

we are sorry to here that RC is not well;   when you speak to her please send our love, and we hope she gets well soon   from Mr Shaggy and Dragon      hugs and kisses to you RC                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Cry awww R C you said you've been having migraine pain for a few days, now this, hurry up and feel better soon.                                       Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Get well soon RC !!                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Thinking of you, get well soonHug                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

RCCCCCCCC - - - Get well soon mate...need to catch up... X                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

get well soon RC XXX                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

RC get well soon.   If anyone is going to see RC perhaps they could print of all our good wishes on this thread and take them to her, I know when I had my bike accident my mates did that for me and it was lovely.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

GET WELL SOON RC, XX Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
scattygal35's Profile
scattygal35

In: Harlow

Get well soon darlin'   Thinking of ya   Luv Scatty xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Dulali's Profile
Dulali

In: Harwich

Everyones lost without you rc so best you get you a**e back on here pretty quick  Big smile   Hope you're feeling much better soon xxx                                                                                                                                                                               
Daytona_man's Profile
Daytona_man

In: Bedford
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Get well soon RC

xx

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 560 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption